Aug 8, 2018
0.43 version
Yeah the latest Patreon version is 0.44, 0.43 is the old one from 2 months back and alot of bugs were fixed in-between, the gallery and Matt still showing up after the Mafia favour being two as well as people still rocking up after choosing someone else in their conflict event.

Aug 8, 2018
This game is seriously impressive; tons of content, tons of choice, everything's well written. One little thing though; as a long-time DnD player, the quotes around the "Bedroom" and "Front Door" are a little unnerving -- as if they're going to turn into mimics or something!
Maybe in the future a well timed Halloween update will include a door mimic jumpscare XD

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Finally got round to checking out the redone Matt BJ scene from the patron build. Is it just me or do her tits look significantly larger with the new art? Almost felt like she'd alredy had the boob job from the cafe route

Reactions: Smashbound

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is there still only the 1 rape scene? Or is there now a route/path that focuses on it? In real life, consensual sub/dom relationships and CNC are the way to go, but for a game, I prefer a focus on actual reluctance.

It's like guns. In real life, nobody(sane) actually wants to be in combat, so for fun you do stuff like airsoft or paintball. But a videogame about airsoft or paintball is an unnecessary second degree-of-separation, so you get actual guns in your games. (Violet's dom route doesn't really scratch the itch for me, personally)

So is there enough rape/reluctance/blackmail content to focus a whole playthrough on, for people with those kinks?

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think there's a mod with another rape scene. I haven't looked at what new scenes have been added since 39.98, but I'm pretty sure all the Matt stuff is strictual consensual D/s. I did play around with the idea of just rewriting some dialogue in the Matt scenes to be more reluctant (less "you can feel yourself getting wet" and more "please don't make me do this"), and there are probably other scenes that could be given a similar treatment. Not sure how well the facial expressions on the art would match up with that, but it's probably the simplest way to give the game more of a hard edge.

In the meantime, may I recommend The Fixer? It's been a few updates since I played it, but it has a similar "working schoolgirl" framework, that has both consensual and non-consensual sex. It's more of a sandbox game, so you'll need to have stats like Confidence tuned the right way for most of the rape content (it doesn't happen nearly as much as something like Tomie WTGM), but it's definitely doable, and it looks like a lot of new content has been added since last time I played.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I think there's a mod with another rape scene.
Yep, linked in the OP for this thread. I should actually be taking another pass at some of the writing soon but I'm also doing multiple things at once atm so I'll have to see.

I haven't looked at what new scenes have been added since 39.98, but I'm pretty sure all the Matt stuff is strictual consensual D/s. I did play around with the idea of just rewriting some dialogue in the Matt scenes to be more reluctant (less "you can feel yourself getting wet" and more "please don't make me do this"), and there are probably other scenes that could be given a similar treatment. Not sure how well the facial expressions on the art would match up with that, but it's probably the simplest way to give the game more of a hard edge.
I can't remember how far in this goes (because I haven't actually played the newest events tbh) but his events do get a more coerced colouring if you've tried to resist him and he's had to deploy the blackmail material. However, I think this is about as far as the events can be taken hardness-wise due to Patreon rules, which is a shame; There's something about not being able to reasonably avoid the scene and that becomes a problem as you go further in (there's a reason why the one rape scene asks you twice "are you sure you want to do this?" and gives you an out once the trap is sprung). That said, I think there are some plans to do some more non-con focused routes towards the end of development on the game and when a Patreon for this game specifically isn't so important, but I can't be sure if that's the case still.

I'd also agree on rewriting some scenes to be harder and would probably give that a shot if I had the capacity. However, I'm not sure about how well modding works to override existing scenes, at least if you want to deploy it using the proper mod framework and not just overwrite the existing files.

In the meantime, may I recommend The Fixer? It's been a few updates since I played it, but it has a similar "working schoolgirl" framework, that has both consensual and non-consensual sex. It's more of a sandbox game, so you'll need to have stats like Confidence tuned the right way for most of the rape content (it doesn't happen nearly as much as something like Tomie WTGM), but it's definitely doable, and it looks like a lot of new content has been added since last time I played.
I'd also recommend The Fixer, although using the 0.2.40 version from Itch is probably a better experience than the leaked dev build, and 0.3 is likely to come out by the end of the month.

Reactions: Darina and rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
However, I'm not sure about how well modding works to override existing scenes, at least if you want to deploy it using the proper mod framework and not just overwrite the existing files.
Yeah, I would just be doing the latter. I don't know anything about the proper mod framework.

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, I would just be doing the latter. I don't know anything about the proper mod framework.
It's always great to see new mods! The mod framework and examples/guides are in the game folders already explaining how to make events and add them to the game but there's also a mod thread on the official discord where people and the devs will chime in and help you with any questions or assistance you need if you do hit a wall.

Adding new events should be the easiest but it is possible to update old ones it just runs the issue with needing to stay up to date and not getting overwritten with rewrites or fixes from new updates.

Reactions: Kira_15

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
his events do get a more coerced colouring if you've tried to resist him and he's had to deploy the blackmail material.
I was going through the scripts again, and checked up on this. There's a "defymatt" bool that's set to true for the rest of the game if you resist him initially, and it does change a lot of dialogue (and maybe some images occasionally) to be more reluctant. And yet, it's not really much better for someone who wants true NC content, because it's basically like if the bool is false, then you're happy to be dominated, and if it's true, then you're ashamed that your pussy is getting wet from being dominated. Her body likes it just as much either way (in most scenes), it's really just a matter of whether her mind is happy about that or not.

But I do think finding all the places where the defymatt bool is invoked (and rewriting most of them) would probably get someone most of the way there to having a version of the game with more of a hard edge.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I think the problem is that your male choices are Damien, who is very diffident (too much for me), and Matt, who is a total creep and abuser. If you're with the cheerleaders, it's obvious that the one coach wants you, but he's both married and much older.

I want a relationship with a guy who: A. isn't an aspiring rapist, B. isn't cheating on his wife, and C. has a backbone.

I kinda thought that Daniel, the bar owner, could have become a real relationship, but it seems that isn't the way the writers want him. I was seriously considering adding one of my own, but life has gotten a little too busy to write one, right now.

Reactions: GmFn1869

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I was seriously considering adding one of my own, but life has gotten a little too busy to write one, right now.
Have you considered rewriting Damien? There are already scenes that go differently based on whether his confidence is high or low, but the text for the high confidence stuff still has him being kinda hesitant. If you didn't change how passive he is at the start, but every choice by the MC that increases his confidence stat actually made him a little more confident (instead of the opposite choice basically just making him a sub), it might not be too difficult to bring his character in line with something more normal.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I want a relationship with a guy who: A. isn't an aspiring rapist, B. isn't cheating on his wife, and C. has a backbone.
Reason I've played this game with Lesbian routes in mind since the beginning and even then, only Violet was interesting for me, since Kate's lewd crank to 11 escalates so quickly, you don't even have time to splat on the ground after jumping off that.
Some of the school clubs show promise, but I haven't played in a while so don't know how much was added.
As for guys, the ones I like most are the Karaoke yakuza guys. Would be fun to be able to chase after they guy who protected us, only to discover he's happily married and politely not interested.

Aug 8, 2018
Reason I've played this game with Lesbian routes in mind since the beginning and even then, only Violet was interesting for me, since Kate's lewd crank to 11 escalates so quickly, you don't even have time to splat on the ground after jumping off that.
Some of the school clubs show promise, but I haven't played in a while so don't know how much was added.
As for guys, the ones I like most are the Karaoke yakuza guys. Would be fun to be able to chase after they guy who protected us, only to discover he's happily married and politely not interested.
By Kates route do you mean corrupting her in the cafe/bar where you get her to be sluttier and do stuff with customers or do you mean her full romance route where you don't do any corrupt stuff at the cafe and then date her? Her romance route only has around 2 "sex" scenes one of which she stops partway through as she doesn't want to go too fast so I'm not sure how that one would be escalating too fast sex wise which makes me think you only did the corruption route.

If it is the corruption one you're on about I'd highly recommend giving her romance route a try, but if you think her romance route escalated sexually too quickly it'd be really interesting to hear your thoughts on why you feel that way. :)

Reactions: rb813
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes