drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Nope. IIRC:
Slap - can lead into the alley scene later only.
Scream - nothing, he's scared off but not looking for revenge.
Do nothing - That's when he takes interest in you for his storyline.
Honestly, I never realized you needed to slap the bitch to get the rape scene, and screaming doesn't unlock it. Of course, I always slap the bitch, so I always get to stomp some toes later on.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Really a lovely game !

I wasn't sure about it at first thinking it would be pretty much the same as most games regarding a female prot after reading the tags (forced nonsense i thought), but i was really surprised how you are able to really guide the MC through the whole story regarding your taste and avoid everything you are not comfortably with (with the right decisions that is).
Great routes which cover different tastes.
First i was only looking into the Yuri routes - but than i couldn't stop and try all of them...

You have F(sub/dom/love) and M(sub/love) options or even the go all out slutty way (full corruption - as i said, all of it is optional if you wish so - even with the chance of getting out of those realtionships/blackmail if you like so).

Beside that you even have a early choice which kinda establishes your MC's personality!
Either:

1). Strong and reliable
2). Girly, flirty but no bullshit
3). Shy and a little more introverted

(even tho these are just differences in how the MC acts, you are still able to make the same decisions - so no biggie)

After all a great game and i can't wait for the next update !

<3 Kate

Btw i'm really smitten about August woul d have been great if she was a LI :(

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869 and Hizor

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Alright, I last played this 4 years ago on version 0.4.26 after seeing it on reddit and just came across it again, is it still a lot of days passing by with not much happening, or have the gaps been relatively filled? It wasn't bad, just seemed a bit rough still.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Alright, I last played this 4 years ago on version 0.4.26 after seeing it on reddit and just came across it again, is it still a lot of days passing by with not much happening, or have the gaps been relatively filled? It wasn't bad, just seemed a bit rough still.
4 years ago? Well, most paths will have expanded to some degree then and there's a decent amount of non-story filler events to fill in between then. Nothing's at a completion point though. But most of the unique paths are at a decision point.

Reactions: Maurilio_BR

Could0750

May 10, 2021
View attachment 191374

Overview:
Uni it's the name of the city that the game takes place in and you play as a female protagonist, a girl whose fate is entirely up to you. Much like a date-sim game, you'll attend school, walk around, take on a job, etc etc. As this game goes on you'll be able to put her in different situations and experience different storylines.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-19
Release Date: 2022-07-09
Developer: Hizor Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.102b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the Dev Notes before downloading it.
EXTRACT NEW VERSION TO ANOTHER FOLDER IF THE GAME CRASHES

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.41.100): - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.41.100): - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Fan signature - Cheat Menu Mod - New Event Mod -
Better Textbox Mod

Hones thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 293821 View attachment 293822 View attachment 293823 View attachment 293824 View attachment 293825
Can you update pls

Reactions: wotano and BenGunn

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Main line events should happen every two days or so with a wider variety of "filler" events in between. The main story lines should also be much longer than in that early version. I'm not even sure if the weekend clubs existed way back then, but they're a thing now.

Reactions: Maurilio_BR

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
4 years ago? Well, most paths will have expanded to some degree then and there's a decent amount of non-story filler events to fill in between then. Nothing's at a completion point though. But most of the unique paths are at a decision point.
Main line events should happen every two days or so with a wider variety of "filler" events in between. The main story lines should also be much longer than in that early version. I'm not even sure if the weekend clubs existed way back then, but they're a thing now.
Appreciated, gave the game a shot and it's definitely different, in a good way, glad I forgot about it all this time and got to see it at a much more complete state!

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Appreciated, gave the game a shot and it's definitely different, in a good way, glad I forgot about it all this time and got to see it at a much more complete state!
Glad everything has been expanded in a good way! With our budget development is slower than we would like, but at least we have a good schedule to work with in regards to updates.
4 years ago seems so very long ago now, you might have even played a version before the Adukan Update (0.10). After that update development began to really take off.

Let us know if you have any feedback!

Reactions: wotano

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You know, maybe this is just me, but I kinda don't like how this game seems to occupy an awkward middle space between linear and sandbox. It's definitely not a sandbox game; even though there's a map with various locations you can navigate to, you don't have any real freedom of movement. When it's time for school, going to school is the only option. When it's time for work, work is all you can do. And even when you're free from those obligations, when your schedule is clear and the character is free to go wherever she wants and spend her time however she pleases, the player is still just limited to clicking Walk Around. You can't even go to bed early.

So it's essentially a story-driven VN that makes you go through the motions of clicking on locations like you would in a sandbox game, but without the freedom that usually entails. Which is usually a trade-off you make in exchange for the benefits of a linear, focused story. But this also doesn't have the main benefit of a linear VN, which is that the story is always moving forward at exactly the pace the game's writer intended. Something sexy might happen today, or it might not. I don't know, and the programmer doesn't either. If I want to see a specific scene, it's kinda hard to develop hints or walkthroughs for this game, because a lot of times the next step of progress is just "wait and hope for this other scene to come up." I did make a pretty extensive walkthrough mod for a previous version of the game, but it was a lot of work and I don't feel like redoing it every time a new version comes out.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a bad game. I really like the art, and the writing is solid, and I think the storylines have a good amount of kink without going too far over the top. I just kinda wish it would pick a side. If it were either a sandbox game where my actions had an impact on causing the next scene in a chain of events to trigger, or a purely linear VN where such actions were unnecessary, I think I'd probably be a lot more enthusiastic about playing it. Obviously, it's way too far in the development process to make such a drastic overhaul now, but maybe the devs might consider having like a "linear mode" option, where players can just walk through the scenes of a particular story arc, one after the other in sequence, without having to click on locations and wait for the next scene of that specific saga to randomly pop up amongst an assortment of other possibilities.

Reactions: Eldar

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
You know, maybe this is just me, but I kinda don't like how this game seems to occupy an awkward middle space between linear and sandbox. It's definitely not a sandbox game; even though there's a map with various locations you can navigate to, you don't have any real freedom of movement. When it's time for school, going to school is the only option. When it's time for work, work is all you can do. And even when you're free from those obligations, when your schedule is clear and the character is free to go wherever she wants and spend her time however she pleases, the player is still just limited to clicking Walk Around. You can't even go to bed early.

So it's essentially a story-driven VN that makes you go through the motions of clicking on locations like you would in a sandbox game, but without the freedom that usually entails. Which is usually a trade-off you make in exchange for the benefits of a linear, focused story. But this also doesn't have the main benefit of a linear VN, which is that the story is always moving forward at exactly the pace the game's writer intended. Something sexy might happen today, or it might not. I don't know, and the programmer doesn't either. If I want to see a specific scene, it's kinda hard to develop hints or walkthroughs for this game, because a lot of times the next step of progress is just "wait and hope for this other scene to come up." I did make a pretty extensive walkthrough mod for a previous version of the game, but it was a lot of work and I don't feel like redoing it every time a new version comes out.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a bad game. I really like the art, and the writing is solid, and I think the storylines have a good amount of kink without going too far over the top. I just kinda wish it would pick a side. If it were either a sandbox game where my actions had an impact on causing the next scene in a chain of events to trigger, or a purely linear VN where such actions were unnecessary, I think I'd probably be a lot more enthusiastic about playing it. Obviously, it's way too far in the development process to make such a drastic overhaul now, but maybe the devs might consider having like a "linear mode" option, where players can just walk through the scenes of a particular story arc, one after the other in sequence, without having to click on locations and wait for the next scene of that specific saga to randomly pop up amongst an assortment of other possibilities.
As to the map and moving around, you can visit the store and home at any time, to do some appearance customization, and there is a little freedom on weekends, when you can choose to attend club activities or not, but that's about it right now. Yesterday, Hizor mentioned that there will be "consequence events" when you choose not to take one of the main story routes. I don't know if something similar would be included for when you go somewhere on the map other than your "expected" destination. He also mentioned that the the map might get an art update at some point, but it didn't mention anything about new locations on the map.

As you probably know, you can add new events to the game with mods. It wouldn't be difficult to add new events to locations other than where you're supposed to go. This doesn't seem to be a priority for the development team right now, but modders could write some of their own. For instance, my mod includes two new events for when you go to the school outside of class & club activities.

As to the idea of a "linear mode", that seems like an interesting idea. Unfortunately, the current code always jumps back to the event dispatcher after an event. The best way to add a linear mode would be to create a script file for each path that makes a call to each event label in the series and then an if(linearMode): return added to the end of every event.

Edit: On further thought, since all the events jump though a specific set of labels and the event dispatcher to get to the next event, it would be easiest to add the if(linearMode): return to the events_end_period and events_skip_period labels, rather than to each event, individually.

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think what would probably be optimal for me is a situation where you (not you Mike the Red, but either someone making a mod or the devs) make it possible to skip locations; by which I mean that if you click on the bakery when you're supposed to be in school, that's treated as if nothing significant happened at school that day, and then you went to the bakery after (not that you're going to the bakery when you're supposed to be in school, in which case you'd get in trouble for not being at school, and it wouldn't be time for your shift anyway). If someone could make the game work like that, then they could remove all the filler scenes from the game (the ones that don't progress a storyline that leads to a sexy scene), because you no longer need to have things like that happen just because something needs to happen when you click on the school. Then, the vital QoL improvement would be to indicate when a location no longer has any scenes available. Some locations would just proceed along a single linear progression until they get stopped by needing a prerequisite from another location, and some locations might have multiple events to choose from at a given time because there are multiple independent story threads going on there. If there was a visual indication of which locations have empty lists, then you could just start skipping a location that has "gone dark" until it lights up again (instead of clicking on it because you have to, getting a boring filler event, and wondering if that's just what the game is now). Of course, you could also skip locations that do have available scenes, if you just don't feel like following that storyline right now. It might lead to a different location going dark because it reached a scene that has a prerequisite in the location you're avoiding, but if all the locations go dark except the one you were avoiding, at least you'll know what you have to do to make progress.

I think doing something like that would almost be like a more optimized version of what the game is currently trying to achieve. There's still the semi-random assortment of different storylines in progress, and you still click on locations to start the events (which would prevent the modder from having to make a workaround for those under-the-hood functions). But you at least have a little control over which setting you focus on, and when a storyline does grind to a halt, you won't feel completely lost at sea about how to get it going again, because at least you can see which locations have active events.

For bonus points, it might be cool if the game asked the player, "what are you thinking about" at the end of each day (with the options being whichever storylines are in progress). The one you select will get a boost to the weighting (if it's in a list of multiple events for different storylines) so that they're more likely to show up next, or a hint indicating which location you need to focus on to get through the prerequisites. Throw in a configuration menu at the beginning which allows players to select the storylines they want in their playthrough and deselect the ones they want to skip, and that I think would be a much better balance between linear storytelling and player control than what the game currently offers.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I think what would probably be optimal for me is a situation where you (not you Mike the Red, but either someone making a mod or the devs) make it possible to skip locations; by which I mean that if you click on the bakery when you're supposed to be in school, that's treated as if nothing significant happened at school that day, and then you went to the bakery after (not that you're going to the bakery when you're supposed to be in school, in which case you'd get in trouble for not being at school, and it wouldn't be time for your shift anyway). If someone could make the game work like that, then they could remove all the filler scenes from the game (the ones that don't progress a storyline that leads to a sexy scene), because you no longer need to have things like that happen just because something needs to happen when you click on the school. Then, the vital QoL improvement would be to indicate when a location no longer has any scenes available. Some locations would just proceed along a single linear progression until they get stopped by needing a prerequisite from another location, and some locations might have multiple events to choose from at a given time because there are multiple independent story threads going on there. If there was a visual indication of which locations have empty lists, then you could just start skipping a location that has "gone dark" until it lights up again (instead of clicking on it because you have to, getting a boring filler event, and wondering if that's just what the game is now). Of course, you could also skip locations that do have available scenes, if you just don't feel like following that storyline right now. It might lead to a different location going dark because it reached a scene that has a prerequisite in the location you're avoiding, but if all the locations go dark except the one you were avoiding, at least you'll know what you have to do to make progress.

I think doing something like that would almost be like a more optimized version of what the game is currently trying to achieve. There's still the semi-random assortment of different storylines in progress, and you still click on locations to start the events (which would prevent the modder from having to make a workaround for those under-the-hood functions). But you at least have a little control over which setting you focus on, and when a storyline does grind to a halt, you won't feel completely lost at sea about how to get it going again, because at least you can see which locations have active events.

For bonus points, it might be cool if the game asked the player, "what are you thinking about" at the end of each day (with the options being whichever storylines are in progress). The one you select will get a boost to the weighting (if it's in a list of multiple events for different storylines) so that they're more likely to show up next, or a hint indicating which location you need to focus on to get through the prerequisites. Throw in a configuration menu at the beginning which allows players to select the storylines they want in their playthrough and deselect the ones they want to skip, and that I think would be a much better balance between linear storytelling and player control than what the game currently offers.
What you're describing would take a replacement of the game's entire ASE engine. While it would certainly be possible, it would require a ton of coding.

Before you could start, you'd need to completely remove the old event dispatcher, all jumps to the day and time labels from every event, all calls and jumps to events outside of the event dispatcher, and then you can get started.

Next, you'd need to write code that runs through the events for a given location and checks their conditions (which would need to be partially rewritten). Your code would need to sort the events available at each location and give you the most important one, or else put them all in a list and ask you which you want to run next. Once the event has been selected, you'd need to call the event and make sure that it returns to your map afterward.

As to the concept of a location "going dark", I think that your new event system would need to add up the priority, divide it by some thresholds, subtract it from one, and then use the result to determine the alpha level of the "glow" for that location. Again, this is doable, but none of this code exists in the game engine.

TLDR: What you're asking for would require a ton of work, but is possible if someone was motivated enough. Unfortunately, that won't be me and I doubt that the developers would be interested in such an overhaul. I hope that you can enjoy the game for what it is, even if you have to mash the skip button during all the "filler" scenes.

~Cheers.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
As to the concept of a location "going dark", I think that your new event system would need to add up the priority, divide it by some thresholds, subtract it from one, and then use the result to determine the alpha level of the "glow" for that location. Again, this is doable, but none of this code exists in the game engine.
I don't think we're on the same page here. I'm talking about a simple binary. There would be a list or array or whatever they're called in Renpy (I'm a lot more familiar with C# than Renpy, which is why I probably wouldn't try to do this myself) of events in the dispatcher. The game would check which of the items in the list are eligible to be triggered right now (because they haven't already been run and all prerequisites have been met). If the answer is none, then the location goes dark. Otherwise, it would be lit up like normal. Just on or off, not some kind of gradient or spectrum.

Now, again, I'm not pretending to be an expert on Renpy, but it does kinda seem like you're over-complicating my idea in general. I don't know what you mean by "Your code would need to sort the events available at each location and give you the most important one, or else put them all in a list and ask you which you want to run next." There isn't any most important one; if the next event in multiple different storylines are available at a location, I still want one to be selected randomly like the game already does, I just don't want to bother with the events that don't move the story forward.

I don't see why you would need to completely remove the old event dispatcher. Like, if I click on the bakery when I'm supposed to be in school, that currently does trigger an event. It's just an event where it tells me I need to be in school. So, instead of that event, why couldn't it just run a new "nothing happened at school" event, that the game handles the same way as any other filler event at the school, just without displaying filler text and images to the player? I don't see any reason why you would need to start all over from square one.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I don't think we're on the same page here. I'm talking about a simple binary. There would be a list or array or whatever they're called in Renpy (I'm a lot more familiar with C# than Renpy, which is why I probably wouldn't try to do this myself) of events in the dispatcher. The game would check which of the items in the list are eligible to be triggered right now (because they haven't already been run and all prerequisites have been met). If the answer is none, then the location goes dark. Otherwise, it would be lit up like normal. Just on or off, not some kind of gradient or spectrum.
Is this different than how the base game works? It seems like the only difference is that the event list only has "important" events.

Now, again, I'm not pretending to be an expert on Renpy, but it does kinda seem like you're over-complicating my idea in general. I don't know what you mean by "Your code would need to sort the events available at each location and give you the most important one, or else put them all in a list and ask you which you want to run next." There isn't any most important one; if the next event in multiple different storylines are available at a location, I still want one to be selected randomly like the game already does, I just don't want to bother with the events that don't move the story forward.
The game doesn't randomly determine which event you get (unless you're using my mod). Events whose prerequisites are met will always execute in order of ascending "priority", which is hard coded on each event.

I don't see why you would need to completely remove the old event dispatcher. Like, if I click on the bakery when I'm supposed to be in school, that currently does trigger an event. It's just an event where it tells me I need to be in school. So, instead of that event, why couldn't it just run a new "nothing happened at school" event, that the game handles the same way as any other filler event at the school, just without displaying filler text and images to the player? I don't see any reason why you would need to start all over from square one.
The event dispatcher has a bunch of that stuff hard coded into it and it's not actually triggering events when you get the messages about needing to go to school/work/wherever. What you're describing, with an event triggering to tell you the same thing, does work, and I used that method in my mod.

It would be possible to put a blank event in there for people who don't want events outside a certain route. You would simply need to set a variable for the route you want and make a blank event with priority zero that requires that variable. Though, you would need to make sure it has prerquisites ensuring it doesn't override events you do want to run.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is this different than how the base game works? It seems like the only difference is that the event list only has "important" events.
Right, but because the filler events are removed, that means there will be some situations where no event is available at a given location, so the game would just have a visual indicator to effectively say "there's nothing to see at this location right now, no need to click here." Basically just like your inbox showing whether you have unread messages or not.

The game doesn't randomly determine which event you get (unless you're using my mod). Events whose prerequisites are met will always execute in order of ascending "priority", which is hard coded on each event.
I get that some events are hardcoded to go to the front of the line, as it were, but doesn't "event.random(.n)" (with 'n' being a number from 1 to 100) mean that there is a randomized probability that the given event will or will not happen whenever an event at that location is triggered? If that's not what it means, I'd be very curious about what that bit of the code is supposed to accomplish.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I get that some events are hardcoded to go to the front of the line, as it were, but doesn't "event.random(.n)" (with 'n' being a number from 1 to 100) mean that there is a randomized probability that the given event will or will not happen whenever an event at that location is triggered? If that's not what it means, I'd be very curious about what that bit of the code is supposed to accomplish.
That isn't exactly what's happening. The random part of the event will give a not-so-random probability that that specific criterion will turn up false, making the event invalid. When it's true, it will be added to the list of possible events, just as usual.

The thing is, the base game always picks the first valid event that appears in the code. So, if events A, B, and C all have valid criteria (and the same priority), they will always run in exactly the same order: A, B, C.

Additionally, I said "not-so-random probability", this is because I wrote an event with "event.random(0.25)", supposedly corresponding to a 25% chance to be valid, and proceeded to test it forty times with it never showing up. Further testing indicated that it seems to be a bug when the random probability is < 50%, but I'm not sure where the bug is.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
That's very interesting. It makes me even more curious as to why they didn't just go all the way and make this a linear VN. I always figured this game was kinda like if you chopped up five different VN's, and when you click on a location, it runs an RNG to see which VN you're gonna see a little bit of next. Each of the storylines goes in order internally, but you don't know which order you're gonna see the storylines in. If it's not like that, if it's more structured to make sure scene A, B, and C have specific hierarchical priorities, then why not just make it linear?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes