Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
For the recent updates: Hot as fuck! For me and my friend.
Still looking for progression in Nate & Co route.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
For that one, you need to be doing the Bakery route, and putting up with Matt. Agree to go blonde when your boss demands it, and Matt will get pissy.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I know how to get the scene where Matt gets angry at Chelsea dying her hair blonde. The one I am not able to get is the one where Chelsea blows Matt on the couch and then proceeds to have sex with him on same couch. (I know what it is because I used cheats to unlock the full gallery and see that I was missing, to later on hunt it for myself.. with no success thus far)

It also doesn't exactly seem to be in Chelsea's house as the colors are different.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
im trying to figure out how to get harper content in the cafe? i got the darts mini game event do you have to be in the pure route?
That event occurs if you don't accept Daniel's offer, which can get you and Kate fired, but you go to work without panties.

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
Wonder when we'll get a bakery route update
It has been actually like two years no joke. People keep saying its the most 'developed' route so far, but then what the hell have the past two years been spent doing? This game just spins it's wheels forever it seems.

So, how long till the game completion? 1 year? 2? 5?
It's been out for four years already and I feel like it hasn't advanced any plots past they point they were at this time two years ago.

Reactions: devidevil888

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Not a fan of how the Matt route works, i choose every option to say that the MC doesn't like Matt, doesn't want him doing this but it goes with her liking it now matter what i do and that there is seeming to be no way to escape the route.

Also, would be nice if the homework could be done in the morning or night. I keep getting random events that stop me from being able to get it done.

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Patrons have version 0.42.
The public build is updated every 6 months.

Can someone spoil me about cheerleader story for now. I get screen where we met woth football team but game end before I get another...
Still in development. If I spoil the story for you I spoil the entire story for everyone.

She would like to see pregnancy in this game then it will be great..
No pregnancy will be added.

is there cheat codes for linux ? i cant seem to get enough money to progres with rent , since i need to buy stuff
You can turn on cheats in the laptop.

I've been here for a while let me ask a couple of questions.

Are we going to get more outfits , like different casual ones and etc.
Can we stay mostly pure (no rape , blackmail or needed to do lewd stuff for money) I prefer things to be consensual.
More stuff with Kate <3
Maybe similar eventsl like the karaoke?? or going on dates in it hmm

It's great so far , just not enough events with the characters I like. But expect these things to be fixed with time
Yes! We do plan on adding more outfits that you can buy. We just don't know when yet.
Yes, you can stay pure. we always offer some way out of a route should it have content you're not quite fond of or don't like where things are going.

I figured out the text problem on android and that is the text is too low so some will be cut off from the screen.

Also is the screen supposed to be black during the sleep sequences since I get that but only text appearing?
After ren'py got updated a while back it messed up the U.I on android. The android version of the game has and is just a port of the PC version. Resulting in a few wonky issues. We will make a dedicated android build that fixes these issues, but I'm not sure when we'll go to doing that on the development roadmap.

will there be more updates , i know there is replay value i love that but i hope there's more like full transformation and such
The game is updated every 2 month on patreon and the public version is updated every 6 months.

Hello friends,Can you suggest Game like :Uni
Check out Good Girl Gone Bad and Tuition Academia.
They are similar to Uni.

Hello there!

I've been playing the Matt route over and over and over again but I still have some scenes yet to find. I managed to find an old walkthrough here which talks about some of the ones I couldn't find and now did, but there's still one that is eluding me.

It's the scene right next to the one where Chelsea gets her hair dyed blonde and Matt gets angry for it, I haven't managed to find that one at all and I'd like to know how to find it.

His route is super hot and I'm quite interested in it
That would be found in the conflict event with Matt and Bakery.

guys why all dream is black even i turn on? if i turn off that will auto skip....
The dreams were a patron reward where our lead writer offered to write any event that the $20 tier wanted.
So the dreams as a result is a product of our lead writer and not the rest of the team thus it will not be getting artwork. Though as I have said before if anyone wants to make artwork for the dreams or hire someone to make artwork for it then I won't mind putting them in the game as long as they have their credits in the artwork itself.

Wonder when we'll get a bakery route update
Bakery will the first route updated once we have finished all the conflict events with all the other routes and characters and have locked in their route.

So, how long till the game completion? 1 year? 2? 5?
Really hope it doesn't take 5 more years. Dear god I don't want to work on Uni for that long. XD
We have a roadmap of games we want to make so we have no plans to just "milk" Uni. We are working as fast as we can with the budget we have.

Assuming 0.42 refers to the percentage completed, and with .01% every two months with each release, it should be finished in 116 months, or 9 2/3rds years.
Won't take that long. At least I really really hope it doesn't. I want to work on the next game already. XD

Add some background music in the future pls
We will. We plan to create an entire ost for the game, but it'll take some time to find a good music producer.

It has been actually like two years no joke. People keep saying its the most 'developed' route so far, but then what the hell have the past two years been spent doing? This game just spins it's wheels forever it seems.

It's been out for four years already and I feel like it hasn't advanced any plots past they point they were at this time two years ago.
The Bakery is the only route that is at it's "Route-lock" which is why you hear that it's the most "developed" (Personally I'd like to rewrite the entire bakery plot to be much better, but that isn't an option now.) reaching this point well before any of the character routes and the character routes have been catching up with artwork, and writing. That's what we've been doing for two years, working on all the other routes.

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
" No pregnancy will be added. "

It's quite a shame, but since everyone has a taste, I'll just play something else...
But personally I think it would move the game up by lvl.. Bye ,)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Testin10 and Zred.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Not a fan of how the Matt route works, i choose every option to say that the MC doesn't like Matt, doesn't want him doing this but it goes with her liking it now matter what i do and that there is seeming to be no way to escape the route.

Also, would be nice if the homework could be done in the morning or night. I keep getting random events that stop me from being able to get it done.
Huh? I slapped him then protected Damien, then just ran away from him and his friend, haven't had any events from him for weeks.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Patrons have version 0.42.
The public build is updated every 6 months.

Still in development. If I spoil the story for you I spoil the entire story for everyone.
This is enough for me, so it have more content than that. Seem like I need to go to this route again when New game+

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Huh? I slapped him then protected Damien, then just ran away from him and his friend, haven't had any events from him for weeks.
Yeah after that Matt leaves you alone. Except for the alley scene.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Last time I played (a long time ago) I recall you could either become the black haired girls bottom b***.
IRC, there was also another girl hat had a scene, but it involved getting fucked by men with the MC.

How is the yuri scene now? And is in the other girl route getting fucked unavoidalbe?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Last time I played (a long time ago) I recall you could either become the black haired girls bottom b***.
IRC, there was also another girl hat had a scene, but it involved getting fucked by men with the MC.

How is the yuri scene now? And is in the other girl route getting fucked unavoidalbe?
With the "Black Haired Girl" you can either be the Dom or sub depending on your choices.
With Kate (The Cafe Girl) you can romance her if you don't go the corrupt route. Or you can go the corrupt route and not involve her. Lots of choices here.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes