Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I have to. Seeing how the normal things can be used against the MC, I fear the cat may as well be used :censored:
Luckily the cat won't be used against you, and once you have the cat you just need to take care of it.

will there ever be any scenes with those girls that copy your homework?
Yes! In fact we have scenes written up for them right now!
We had intended to release the content with them way earlier, but the writing quality wasn't up to our standards with the scenes so it was delayed.
But they have been overhauled and brought up to the standards that we are looking for this month and will be released in the next version.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So, what are the developers trying to achieve? I mean, the content that we get in the updates looks pretty chaotic, and in general the game doesn't have a coherent structure. So it's not clear when they're going to finish.
We have a structure for everything in the game. I don't talk about it since I'd rather not spoil anything for the players that want to play in complete blindness.
However, I do understand that the more critical of you would like to know exactly where these events are going and that it's not just by the seat of our pants with each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this clears up any doubt behind our development plans. I know you guys wish we could finish everything much quicker, and trust me, so do I, but we are working as much as we can with the budget we have.
I've also been slowly working on the design document and concept for the next game in our roadmap and I'd like to start work on it as soon as possible as well, but Uni is my main focus on finishing right now.

And if you are curious as to what our roadmap is:

Uni - Space Game - Fantasy Sim (May move to after Sandbox depending on budget) - Sandbox Game (Probably Final Game)

Thank you all that support us in creating this game. It's because of you that we can continue bringing quality content.

grumbledump

Oct 11, 2018
Is there any way to get revenge on Matt after the alley rape scene? I just met the mafia guys who murdered someone in a bathroom and offered me a favor. Is there an option to ask them for help?

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there any way to get revenge on Matt after the alley rape scene? I just met the mafia guys who murdered someone in a bathroom and offered me a favor. Is there an option to ask them for help?
After the alley scene Matt never bothers you again so you're unable to use the favor.
However, if you're on his route then, you'll be given the opportunity to use the favor on him and deal with him.

• Angry
Reactions: Peh

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
In the future, will there be any outfit or event options that unlock in the wardrobe, the option to play with her completely naked ?

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
We could add that right now actually. Suppose we could add the option to the wardrobe after an event, achievement, or cheat.
If could include it, I would be extremely grateful, because honestly it's the only thing missing, the game itself is complete and I've been following it since the beginning, and I thank you for the excellent work that has been done on this game =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you!
It'll be added to the wardrobe once you complete one run of the game you'll have it in the second run though it'll only be for your casualwear outfit. Not for work or school. I might take a look at getting it to work with school and work later on.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you!
It'll be added to the wardrobe once you complete one run of the game you'll have it in the second run though it'll only be for your casualwear outfit. Not for work or school. I might take a look at getting it to work with school and work later on.
Don't play with my heart like that *-*
It would be fantastic, to be able to use it both at school and at work, it would be fabulous xD
Anyway, thank you so much for including my suggestion, I really appreciate much it ><

Billie'sBitch

May 25, 2022
ive been skipping the market, i remember it being a lot of tedious dialougue. is there a point to it? should i play through it?

ill even accept a tldr.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone spoil me about cheerleader story for now. I get screen where we met woth football team but game end before I get another...

Jul 19, 2021
ive been skipping the market, i remember it being a lot of tedious dialougue. is there a point to it? should i play through it?

ill even accept a tldr.
tldr; you work for an old lady, she hates a competing old lady that NTR'd her back when they were young, both get into a fight in public and end up arrested. I believe you get all of your money back that you spend on repairing their food stands

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes