cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
After you have used unren to unpack the .rpa files
Go to game\images\Characters\PC\Shop Tops
You then want to rename
DG Top Normal.png and S&G Top Normal.png
To
Daddys Girl Top Normal.png and Stocking & Garter Top Normal.png
i don't have images file could u help me ?

zawain

Nov 27, 2017
i don't have images file could u help me ?
That is because you have not extracted the files.
in \Uni-0.20.75-pc folder extract( or copy paste) the unren.bat file //you will find it in the tools and tutorials section of this website.
run it and then on the cmd prompt, type 9 and then enter.
exit cmd prompt after completion and check again.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Would it be possible possibly in a later state of the game to get extra surgery done?
Bigger/smaller implants , Butt implants, tatoo's/piercings / lactation true drugs and the possibility to do these in all storie lines?
I don't know if the pictures are draw or rendered.
If they are draw that would require alot of extra work and then i understand it won't be possible.
If rendered to my limted knowledge it would require alot less extra work just alot of render time

Anyway i love the game already as it is.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Ok, first off...how much software do I have to download to be able to fix bugs on my own did you all say? Unpack this and rename that? IDK. And it's nice to offer those not patient enough to wait for an update to fix a bug on their own so that they can gain access to the full clothing store content. But I remember downloading a previous version of this game last year and it was doing the same thing. I know it's been a little while since then and the idea of pushing out a new update for the fans was probably the first thing on your mind. However, if it is so easy to fix errors like the clothing store menu with software tools that you apparently already have blogging up your developer's hard drive and make it sound so easy to do when explaining instructions to the fans, then why hasn't it been done already and added to the update? But there were lots of other bugs besides the mall clothing store that I noticed too. Too many to even mention but just to give an example, the bitchy girls asking to copy homework. I told them no. Then a day or two later they come ask me again and when I said no it kicked in a dialogue with me saying I had already let them cheat once. No. I did not. And after smashing punks foot and darting out of the alley away from the coward creeps that think they have to team up on a girl then a few days later I am in the cafeteria telling V that he hasn't bothered me ever since slapping him silly in school. And it was evident that she wasn't just trying to avoid the memory. She was confident that she hadn't seen him since that day. So, there seems to be a lot of issues going on here yet. Maybe if I try a more completed version down the road things will be better but as for this version, it is just way too buggy.

DrGoreny

Jul 24, 2019
It does. We got it all in the game and working. Just need to polish it a ton since quite a few things broke when we added it in.

Making it easier for people to add mods for the game is definitely something we want to explore in the future.
i cant go to the mall to buy clothes becuase it says eroor and i either have to roll back to a previous script or ignore it (which does the same) the same thing happens but with the wardrobe after i went shopping with Lisa. Is that a bug or is it problem on my side?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
i cant go to the mall to buy clothes becuase it says eroor and i either have to roll back to a previous script or ignore it (which does the same) the same thing happens but with the wardrobe after i went shopping with Lisa. Is that a bug or is it problem on my side?
there really is a problem on your side.
your exact question has been asked several times and anwesered several times -even on THIS very page.

I really wonder how people dont bother to read at least 2 or 3 posts above... how freakin lazy can one be?

Reactions: Zaq Reman and Azusa

DrGoreny

Jul 24, 2019
You then want to rename
To
it is still not working after that, i unpacked the .rpa files, renamed the images and still when i go to the mall to buy clothes and want to go to the second page it brings up the error page

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
You also have to rename Lavendar Top to Aqua Lavender Top as well as the Princess Top to Princess Pink Top. Check in the Casual Clothes folder as well as the PC folder.

Ech

Apr 29, 2017
A 0.20.75b version has been posted on their patreon. Hopefully, it fixes the mall/clothes issue and the $0 bug. Hopefully, hopefully, OP gets updated soonish.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Cheat menu doesn´t seem to work. x key does nothing.
Press 5.

no updated on story content?
Just the Landlord as of now.

No new events beside those? Why I can't become blonde?
You can become blonde. This is in the Bakery Route.

I had never heard of this before but tryn it was a very pleasant suprise.
The Matt-route is exciting to say the least.

Its clear, what has been implemented so far...
It's makes me happy to hear that. We are trying our best.

Now, as for everyone else on the bugs. We are currently working to fix more of the bugs that have presented here. We've already released a patched version.

Reactions: Aredelya

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
You then want to rename
To
do you need unren specifically?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I think im better off waiting for a completely patched version, cant really understand how to do many of the stuff required to stop the bugs from happening :/, still, GL fellas, this is a nice game and I hope things go better off in the future with other releases x)

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes