Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
Am getting an Error on .20.75 whenever I press the right arrow on the outfit buying.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Characters/PC/Shop Tops/Stocking & Garter Top Normal.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Characters/PC/Shop Tops/Stocking & Garter Top Normal.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "fullstartASE/Town Events/walkevents.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "fullstartASE/ASEscript.rpyc", line 484, in script call
File "fullstartASE/event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 297, in script call
File "fullstartASE/ASEscript.rpyc", line 261, in script call
File "fullstartASE/ASEscript.rpyc", line 307, in script call
File "fullstartASE/schoolevents.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "fullstartASE/schoolevents.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "fullstartASE/shop.rpyc", line 41, in script
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 182, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(trans, width, height, st, at)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "H:\Misc\Games REDONE\Ren'Py\Uni-0.20.75Lite-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Characters/PC/Shop Tops/Stocking & Garter Top Normal.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Uni 0.20.75Lite
Fri Apr 03 22:11:49 2020
```
was already fixed in B version, or so the devs told me.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
just for know, where are the feet fetish/footjob scene ? i see so many scene but not like this :(
thats part of the fetishes shown in dreams, were more like written since it doesnt have artwork(not sure if it will ever have), you can turn it on/off in the dream settings section in the menu

Reactions: wario7403

LoveVH

Sep 18, 2018
I really enjoyed my first playthrough(well all the content from one path i did),my biggest issue with the game is the amount of days i just skipped through because there were no events,neither at city nor school and job. also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gonna try other routes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I literally lost my MIND when (Route Spoilers)Damien and MC(/Chelsea) started to run into some bumps cause of Keith and Lisa, and when he showed up, WHEN I TELL Y'ALL I HAD TO JUST BACK AWAY FOR A MOMENT, I WASN'T READY FOR THIS, but Damien before work or any attempt at changing me, AND DAMIEN WAS A WHOLE SWEETHEART WHEN HE SAID THAT WE COULD RELY ON HIM BKJALNGSEJSDA FTW ♥

It's clear what I'm here for at this point :giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: Silverfan936

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Cool to see the game updated, but they changed the MC's eye/hair style and I kinda preferred the old ones.

So I made a tweak that reverts to the old eyes. Just extract "mod-original-eyes.zip" in your Uni directory. (To uninstall it delete Uni/game/images)

Also attaching a few pictures comparing old and new expressions so you can check which ones you prefer:

old1.png old2.png new1.png new2.png

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I like both eyes personally, so it hurts to not restore the original ones. But eyes aside, I'm happy to see her expressions are re-worked, and she has some newer expressions now, but despite that, and it might just be me being too spoiled by lots of other visual novels (or games using a decently large number of sprites to begin with), but I feel like she's still lacking as far as expressions go.

It'd also be nice if she had at LEAST a secondary pose but, this is likely asking too much, and the last thing I'd want to happen is hearing another artist' wrist suffering from all the work.. All in all though, I can't get enough of this game and what it has to offer with these events and characters, and every bunch of updates checking in is CRAZY exciting.

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
In these types of games, I personally prefer when the main character starts out strong-minded/resistant, but then gradually becomes more corrupted/submissive over time (Either through being forced/blackmailed, manipulated, or tricked)... Which seems to result in nearly zero content in this particular game.

From what I can tell, you either have to immediately start the game being fully submissive or immediately start the game being fully dominant. Anything in-between seems to make you miss out on the vast majority of the game's content.

Also, on an unrelated note, I joined the track club and was really disappointed by how that went.
There was no option to turn the two competing club members against each other, no option to ACTUALLY pick a side, no option to sabotage either member... No options at all, really. The result seems to be exactly the same regardless of what you pick (You play peacekeeper, and everybody becomes friends in the end), and there's absolutely no sexual content.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Uni v0.20.75C has been released. Please update OP. Also, do you guys know where the savedata for this game is? I erased the whole folder and I still have some pictures at the gallery when I start the game :S Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes