Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside %/game/, go in the Hall of your house and then press X
This isnt working for me, can anyone help? Its not telling me to replace anything and im putting it in the folder called game

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
This isnt working for me, can anyone help? Its not telling me to replace anything and im putting it in the folder called game
Something in the code changed so that's why it stopped working, I'll take a look at it

Edit: Yeah so the code changed and the key is now "5" instead of it being X, no clue why he did change it though

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
You might want to have a backup SubscribeStar account, Patreon has a history of caving to complainers and arbitrarily deactivating accounts. Take advantage of the lower Patreon fee's for now but it's good to have a fallback.
I agree and we are ready to create a subcribestar should the worst come to pass, before we do that we need to setup one other thing that I can't really talk about atm.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I'm experiencing the errorless crash when loading the game, an issue reported as late as 2019 with zero resolution.

I need to use the old android versions, since the new one won't even install. I tried both the downloads here (including compressed) and the public version.

Is there a fix, or a version that doesn't suffer from this?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So I'm experiencing the errorless crash when loading the game, an issue reported as late as 2019 with zero resolution.

I need to use the old android versions, since the new one won't even install. I tried both the downloads here (including compressed) and the public version.

Is there a fix, or a version that doesn't suffer from this?
Android Problems differ from phone to phone. It's difficult to really pinpoint the problems some people are having with it.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Android Problems differ from phone to phone. It's difficult to really pinpoint the problems some people are having with it.
Is there some sort of way to create a version that can log everything, specifically for people affected by these issues? Might be a method to consider.

Hellowist

Sep 30, 2018
Ok i'm sure there have been some posts about it already, but i couldn't really find any. At some point in Violet's route, she invites you to a party on the weekend. During the said weekend, her portrait appears on the map, clicking it however does nothing. I'm considering this is a bug, but is there any workarounds? I REALLY want to continue her route.

I'm doing the cafe route, if that helps.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Ok i'm sure there have been some posts about it already, but i couldn't really find any. At some point in Violet's route, she invites you to a party on the weekend. During the said weekend, her portrait appears on the map, clicking it however does nothing. I'm considering this is a bug, but is there any workarounds? I REALLY want to continue her route.

I'm doing the cafe route, if that helps.
This is an odd screen bug that has pestered us for a while. What day are you on?

Hizor Any chance to see some updates to Matt route in the near future?
Indeed. There is a new scene with him in the newly released 0.21.76 version in the bar events, and we'll have an addition to his route in 0.22.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hello everyone!
Another month, another update! Now this update is one of the lighter ones as we prepare for a larger 0.22 update including several CG scenes and one that has been asked about for a while now.
But this is about 0.21. With 0.21 also comes the final public release of Uni for 6 months. Version 0.20.75 is now free for the public! You can download it on our itchi.io page free of charge.

For those of you that are interested here is the latest What’s New Card for 0.21.
WN21.png

Which you can pick up on our Patreon right now!

Reactions: Kikurage

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
I dunno if this has been asked already, so sorry if it has, but is there any way to get the bar job without getting fired from the cafe? call me soft but i dont like to see Kate sad.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I dunno if this has been asked already, so sorry if it has, but is there any way to get the bar job without getting fired from the cafe? call me soft but i dont like to see Kate sad.
If you don't like to see Kate sad, then bring her with you (yes, it's possible).

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There isn't. Well, there is, but you'd need to access the keyboard at a certain spot.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes