Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
same here
So you still get the same bug with that version?
Well then you guys will just have to wait for Hizor to release another update v0.21.76c is the latest version that they posted to address some bugs but if you're still experiencing them then it's best to just wait for the next release.

Reactions: excalibertypo

LaPija99

Sep 7, 2018
So you still get the same bug with that version?
Well then you guys will just have to wait for Hizor to release another update v0.21.76c is the latest version that they posted to address some bugs but if you're still experiencing them then it's best to just wait for the next release.
just commented a few moments ago, now i tested your new link and it worked for me thank you

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Many many errors regarding paths to images... so yea.. buggy as hell.

Too bad! Hope this gets fixed
Have you tried the latest version (0.21.76c) I posted above? according to some other users that version has some of the reported bugs fixed.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I dont know if someone said anything about the shower pics bad end before, but I think thats a bit... forced. I mean, those pics were obviously taken without consent while Chelsea was taking a shower, no way she could be expelled because of that.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Doesn't seem like a big update
Ignoring the bugs and that none of the content added interests me (I only care about Kate romance path), It seems to be a decent update to me with 8 new bar scenes as well as some other smaller changes and preparations for new cg.
WN21.png

Oct 2, 2018
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside %/game/, go in the Hall of your house and then press X 5
Either this mod is outdated and doesn't work... Or it didn't ask to be placed in the right folder. Cause I do what it says.. Nothing comes up. Also something seriously wrong, cause got a renpy exception error right after the first day of school. Just downloaded this game... It just one of those broke/buggy games... Looks interesting but don't know how to fix it. Happens when I try to go to map after I get back home from first day of school...

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Either this mod is outdated and doesn't work... Or it didn't ask to be placed in the right folder. Cause I do what it says.. Nothing comes up.
I tested it with the new update and it still works like usual, are you sure you placed it inside the game folder? Not where the .exe is, but there is a "game" folder inside the game's folder ~folderInception
So, you will place the file in: ../Uni-0.21.76b-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy

Edit: You will then go in the game's house, in the hall (where the tv/sofa/door is) and then press the number 5on your keyboard, not the numpad one

Reactions: berserker18
Oct 2, 2018
I tested it with the new update and it still works like usual, are you sure you placed it inside the game folder? Not where the .exe is, but there is a "game" folder inside the game's folder ~folderInception
So, you will place the file in: ../Uni-0.21.76b-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy

Edit: You will then go in the game's house, in the hall (where the tv/sofa/door is) and then press the number 5on your keyboard, not the numpad one
the file provided just brings me to a internet page with the text not a download... So I just made a word document and posted the words into it... and put .rpy. Also ran into a renpy exception crash right off the bat as mentioned in my edit above

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
how do you get the cheatmod file to work ?
says to place it in the game folder which i did
and then click on what i assume is the dollar button top right that shows your money but that does nothing ?

Oct 2, 2018
Here is a traceback for that exception I had...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here is a traceback for that exception I had...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'.
try the latest update 0.21.76c
PC/Linux - Mega

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do you get the cheatmod file to work ?
says to place it in the game folder which i did
and then click on what i assume is the dollar button top right that shows your money but that does nothing ?
all it does is to enable the console that's all

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes