Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Damn love this game...
But can someone tell at least CG guide for it?

Like the Matt route but it need more force or some kidnapping or something (I just found this game on latest so sorry if there is a kidnapping there)
Only like 3 cgs for Matt route right now. Honestly this game is still pretty low in CGs.

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
So what are the possible routes so far and are there any lesbian routes, because I've been playing for a bit and haven't seen any lesbian scenes. Also I'm having an issue continuing the Violet storyline as the portrait doesn't lead to anything when I click on it during Saturday.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Fantastic game; I absolutely loved it! For recent questions above: there is plenty of M/F M/F/F M/M/F content along with the lesbian stuff.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
by the way about Matt's Route...
I think we should make Chelsea go to the Man's Restroom than Football Locker Room after the Shower Room Blackmail so nothing got skipped in his route

also can we make her hair still red than blonde in Bakery?

and also can someone please make a list of CGs on each route so I can get them all? (just tell me like how many CGs on Matt Route (thanks to Bokomoko above I know it have 3 CGs) , how many CGs on Violet Route etc)

Reactions: Seraphiel

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It the third time I can't star event with Violet like hung out. Whi clicking on Violet head didn't work correctly, I think that button is nugget as fuck.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
So you still get the same bug with that version?
Well then you guys will just have to wait for Hizor to release another update v0.21.76c is the latest version that they posted to address some bugs but if you're still experiencing them then it's best to just wait for the next release.
i have the b one havent tried this one yet

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a guide/wiki somewhere where you can get a basic idea for what the various routes are like and/or how complete they are?
This would be SO useful; even a quick and dirty version. I would really enjoy seeing all the content and like to know how my choices work.

Reactions: graystone

AprilSlut

Jan 14, 2019
I am curious what is bottlenecking the writing progress for this game. The rate of development has been glacial.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes