Grimn2017

Apr 10, 2018
ive been getting an error on a fresh new game after i get groped in school for the first time and no matter what options i do the error persists. anyone know whats up? ive posted the error in a spoiler underneath. Thanks!

Edited: sorry i did a little digging in the thread and found the update to fix it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there android version for this? I got the same error.
No the android version hasn't been updated yet, best bet is to go here -
and create a bug report (be as detailed as you can), then hopefully Hizor can release an updated bug fixed version soon.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so anything new for bakery content? i haven't checked since the last update that added blonde hair and breast enlargement cg.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
So i was going down the Violet Dom Route while working in the Maid Cafe and making the maid uniform more revealing carried over to serving Violet is that intentional?

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Hmph..

Her fate entirely up to us?, to borrow a bit from the game's description. Seems more like: Play a submissive idiotic cocksleeve or else, thus far (for the most part). Is it even possible to earn enough from cafe to pay the rent in time and still do Kate's (I think her name was), entire storyline, while remaining pure? Because, I tried twice and both times came up short in the end. Maybe, I should have save-scummed for maximum tips or something each day. Oh! And 3rd time, when I didn't remain entirely pure (opted to show bit of cleavage to get better tips), it seemed to bug out/block Kate's storyline at some point, and was not able to follow it to the end. Joy...

And since the game seems to revel in having mc harassed so frequently, it would be nice if these storylines presented options to get rid of these mongrels beyond just ignoring/tolerating them. That karaoke bathroom scene, was pleasant surprise in that regard. Well, assuming the guy followed through with your choice. More solutions like these, please... heh! And hopefully this wouldn't end up being just another sub path too further along... wont hold my breath though.

Oh! And let us tell that old cow in market to go fuck themselves, instead of being forced to play brainless sub... again! Signing contract without even knowing what it says. Had to just avoid going there entirely to prevent being forced playing an imbecile.

Corruption, could come in some other ways too you know, beyond just whoring. Thieving, assault etc. For example, that malicious old hag in the market, who is obviously kinda shady. Well, I'm definitely never going to play ball with her, but would love to continue the storyline by actively making her regret ever trying to blackmail mc. Yes, I don't believe mc is at fault with the stalls, seems bit too implausible to happen 3-4 times in a row. Noone is that clumsy.

Reactions: GokutheG

Tailahar

Jun 10, 2019
some of events need CG, it's occured when we get in the lewd events but there is nothing happen with the CG, it just feels like we read about lewd story.

Reactions: muschi123

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
some of events need CG, it's occured when we get in the lewd events but there is nothing happen with the CG, it just feels like we read about lewd story.
It's costs money and takes time to commision art, Hizor adds new cg to the game when they can, there should be some new cg coming in the next update.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So i was going down the Violet Dom Route while working in the Maid Cafe and making the maid uniform more revealing carried over to serving Violet is that intentional?
What was the last Cafe Scene before this? Sometimes the outfits accidentally carry over.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes