Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Great game so far (especially like the Matt and Violet routes), is there anything planned for the girl bullies Kenzie and her entourage ? Feel like there's gonna be more as they keep hassling Chelsea about homework.
There is more we want to do with Kenize and the others. I'm unsure if we'll ever have the development time to actually take a proper look at them, but it's definitely a future possibility.
Hey guys, I am looking for similar games to uni or games with staff like staff with Matt with dominance etc. Any recomendations?
Closest one I've personally come across would be Good Girl Gone Bad.

Can you tell me if it now work on mobile?
Mobile has been a big pain in the ass this whole release. We are working on fully snuffing out the image problems with android, but it's going to take a bit longer since it's difficult to properly test it for us.
Right now it's, mostly just double/triple checking everything for things Android could potentially not like.

Reactions: Bound-Spirit

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
There is more we want to do with Kenize and the others. I'm unsure if we'll ever have the development time to actually take a proper look at them, but it's definitely a future possibility.
Thank you for the reply. Enjoy the game so far and have high hopes for its future, one of the best h-games I've seen on here.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I see Uni... expect Neptunia hentai VN staring great lil sister and am disappoint. (Well, maybe I wont be after I try this)

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019

Closest one I've personally come across would be Good Girl Gone Bad.

Mobile has been a big pain in the ass this whole release. We are working on fully snuffing out the image problems with android, but it's going to take a bit longer since it's difficult to properly test it for us.
Right now it's, mostly just double/triple checking everything for things Android could potentially not like.
Realy great game ! Hope so much foot fetish or footjob scene in the futur! With girl or boy <3

Diegosmurf

Feb 1, 2020
Hey I got to the point in the romance with Kate where she asks mc to be her gf but I cant get any more scenes with Kate. Am I doing something wrong?

May 30, 2017
sometime i got black screen. It maybe a scene because the text describe it. Is it really a black screen or my game is broken and I got missing arts?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
sometime i got black screen. It maybe a scene because the text describe it. Is it really a black screen or my game is broken and I got missing arts?
Not broken no, many of the scenes do not have any cg yet, Hizor is adding new art to the game when they can, there should be some new cg for some of the Violet events in 0.22.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes