Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Cool, I'll keep an eye on that in future versions.

On the corrupted route, I don't think I got any further developments after we both left for the bar, though that may have been just my impatience. Am I missing something?
Sorry I wouldn't know I've never gone that route

poopoopuh

May 23, 2018
Ah, fair enough - like I said, I felt bad afterwards anyway lol

I also ran into a bug where Violet's face will pop up on the map for her events on weekends but it's unclickable - there was an occurrence earlier where both her and Damien's events popped up at the same time, but clicking on either one would lock into the Damien route.

Not sure how that came about, as I'd made a previous run without running into the issue. Maybe it was because I'd chosen the cafe over the bakery, or one of my other incidental choices?

Great game so far, impressive paths and branches. That and far too much success in making me care about the characters.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
you get a few sex scenes kate with a guy in the bathroom...you with other guy in the bathroom..and you on the whore route were the bar owner pimps you an then kate out.
Cool, I'll keep an eye on that in future versions.

On the corrupted route, I don't think I got any further developments after we both left for the bar, though that may have been just my impatience. Am I missing something?

poopoopuh

May 23, 2018
you get a few sex scenes kate with a guy in the bathroom...you with other guy in the bathroom..and you on the whore route were the bar owner pimps you an then kate out.
Hmm, I'm not getting those events firing, the game just ends after a certain point.

Figured I'd report it so that it can be fixed, i doubt i have the heart to continue leading Kate down that path x_x

She reminds me too much of Emi

why in dreams do I have a black screen?
The art assets are being added in over time, black screens are placeholders until they are commissioned/added in

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Diegosmurf

Feb 1, 2020
New Kate scenes:

1. After the picnic when "walking around" see a dog rescue and text Kate for another date
2. At work Kate suggests a movie night at hers
3. An event with Kate being bullied at work
And how do I get to them I cant get any scenes with Kate after flower event, someone has save for that or tell me how to get there Kate is my fav route and I cant get romance route with her, so sad

Reactions: tonicase24

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And how do I get to them I cant get any scenes with Kate after flower event, someone has save for that or tell me how to get there Kate is my fav route and I cant get romance route with her, so sad
After the flower event and you buy the flowers she asks "to be her girlfriend", after that there will be an event at work where she is shy and awkward she pours a drink on mc, after that she will leave cookies in the locker then you get the picnic.

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Start a new game...do nothing slutty at all..pay attention only to kate and you should get the romance route with her

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
After the flower event and you buy the flowers she asks "to be her girlfriend", after that there will be an event at work where she is shy and awkward she pours a drink on mc, after that she will leave cookies in the locker then you get the picnic.
and don't forget kissing her in the rain

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Planned fetishes include (Open to change): Mind Break, Transformation, NTR (Avoidable), Rape and even an interesting healslutting event branch that was proposed with the game console."
What of this is already implemented?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
What of this is already implemented?
I haven't played the newest release yet, but:
Rape has one scene for definite, and numerous... not "rape" by the usual definition, but definitely not-entirely-consensual scenes. Some of the dream scenes may also be a bit non-con themed, but again, I'm not sure if they're outright rape. (Also JoeTermin made a mod that adds on a rape event, which I'm doing some writing/rewriting on here.)
Transformation is arguably in the game, but is treated fairly realistically. I believe there is some more wild stuff under the dream sequences though.
NTR may technically be in the game, but I don't think it's explicitly framed in that way. It's not a fetish I have much interest in (and I'm not really a fan of Damien either) so I'm not sure how to judge it well, but you can have a boyfriend and still fuck around.
Mind Break isn't in, as far as I'm aware, and neither is healslutting.

Reactions: Vanidal

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I haven't played the newest release yet, but:
Rape has one scene for definite, and numerous... not "rape" by the usual definition, but definitely not-entirely-consensual scenes. Some of the dream scenes may also be a bit non-con themed, but again, I'm not sure if they're outright rape. (Also JoeTermin made a mod that adds on a rape event, which I'm doing some writing/rewriting on here.)
Transformation is arguably in the game, but is treated fairly realistically. I believe there is some more wild stuff under the dream sequences though.
NTR may technically be in the game, but I don't think it's explicitly framed in that way. It's not a fetish I have much interest in (and I'm not really a fan of Damien either) so I'm not sure how to judge it well, but you can have a boyfriend and still fuck around.
Mind Break isn't in, as far as I'm aware, and neither is healslutting.
Thank you!

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
There is a point were no events appear.. I tried to follow kenzie (bullies) routes but they "disappear" after some days and game ends before I can see them again.

is there any walkthrough or anything?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
They're adding even more characters so you can expect ~0.5 scenes for each one per update. Is this meant to be an eternity project?
The writing/presentation is technically not competent for stuff like dream sequences, too little establishing of setting and characters. You have no art to help you and see a series of 3 word sentences on screen at once spoken by previously unknown actors.

Reactions: Priappus
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes