Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
How to get matt alley Scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a point were no events appear.. I tried to follow kenzie (bullies) routes but they "disappear" after some days and game ends before I can see them again.

is there any walkthrough or anything?
I don't think there a walkthrough, but there's not really been much "hidden" content to make one all that necessary, as far as I'm aware. Other than the scene above, I think almost everything happens in the course of normal gameplay. Every path I've seen has had an "end of path" notification with it, but I haven't played up to that one on this release yet, so I'll update if I find a definite answer before anyone else comes back with one.

Reactions: Bocchi-chan

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
It might have been a dream sequence (in which case, no - the dream sequences don't have CG's, they're a place to throw some wilder writing or incongruous ideas) but I can't remember a dream with that specific description. I haven't encountered many dream sequences though. Nearest one I can think of that matches the description is a magical girl fight with a futa that also uses tentacles? Or was that my own dream...

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
It might have been a dream sequence (in which case, no - the dream sequences don't have CG's, they're a place to throw some wilder writing or incongruous ideas) but I can't remember a dream with that specific description. I haven't encountered many dream sequences though. Nearest one I can think of that matches the description is a magical girl fight with a futa that also uses tentacles? Or was that my own dream...
Dreams don't have any CGs as of now, no you didn't dream that, it's probably in the game

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Been following this game for awhile now. I usually just lurk but wanted to pose a question: Has anyone else playing the current version posted here (v0.22.78) encountered a break in progression for Cafe/Bakery events when the newest Matt scenes play out? Spoilers below for anyone who hasn't experienced the events themselves:

Is this an isolated experience for me or have others encountered this as well?

twoo447

Apr 17, 2018
Been following this game for awhile now. I usually just lurk but wanted to pose a question: Has anyone else playing the current version posted here (v0.22.78) encountered a break in progression for Cafe/Bakery events when the newest Matt scenes play out? Spoilers below for anyone who hasn't experienced the events themselves:

i also got the same problem

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018

I noticed too, but my guess it's that you didn't save Damien at school

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
I noticed too, but my guess it's that you didn't save Damien at school
I did save him in my earlier runs, but I didn't go to the movie with him and blew him off in my other runs. The Damien content isn't all that appealing to me, so I haven't really messed with him since 4-5 versions ago.

Is not doing the Damien content contributing to the progression break somehow?

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I did save him in my earlier runs, but I didn't go to the movie with him and blew him off in my other runs. The Damien content isn't all that appealing to me, so I haven't really messed with him since 4-5 versions ago.

Is not doing the Damien content contributing to the progression break somehow?
Yeah I hate it's content too, too cringy and made it so you pity him although no one here could care less of a vanilla relationship in such a game
It does break some stuff, for example slapping Matt and NOT saving Damien will remove one of the best pieces of content the game has to offer, which is a little rapy but you know, it's still just a game so why not go full in, am I right?

• Sad
Reactions: KekKoo

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
KINDLY speak for yourself, and NEVER for everyone like that again because I legit come BACK to this game for his content specifically since ironically enough? You would NEVER believe it, most of the OTHER content in this game doesn't interest me. It's all optional for a reason, but don't say that NO ONE could care less! That includes here as well.
Hey man I'm sorry, I wasn't serious, don't take it seriously as I'm sure there are lots of people who seek out for that kind of content
It's just that the game mostly has non-vanilla stuff, so someone doesn't expect it to be this much tied into other encounters in the game where it legit breaks other encounters if you don't do it

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah I hate it's content too, too cringy and made it so you pity him although no one here could care less of a vanilla relationship in such a game
It does break some stuff, for example slapping Matt and NOT saving Damien will remove one of the best pieces of content the game has to offer, which is a little rapy but you know, it's still just a game so why not go full in, am I right?
Well, gosh darn it, son-of-a-gun, heck. I got to pity date Damien so my precious Matt content and his tie-ins to the job routes doesn't break stuff? The things I do for that little sociopath.:LOL:

And yeah, I got to see the Alley event completely on accident while I was troubleshooting. Really interested to see where that goes since the ending implies more encounters in the future.
Is there a way to find out if I already played all routtes possible?
Other than a message box coming up reading "This is the end of the <event> route currently", not really. I try to keep track of what's available with the changelog updates.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Hey man I'm sorry, I wasn't serious, don't take it seriously as I'm sure there are lots of people who seek out for that kind of content
It's just that the game mostly has non-vanilla stuff, so someone doesn't expect it to be this much tied into other encounters in the game where it legit breaks other encounters if you don't do it
When I got on and noticed there was a reply, I already immediately started seething at my impulsive reaction. I even came to this realization before actually reading the response, and thought that I REALLY reacted unreasonably.

I had no idea that lots of other encounters get broken when you don't help Damien out, since personally I never just pass him by/leave him be, etc. That sounds like something that they should look into, and I hope something gets resolved soon for those looking for otherwise content.

Also for a very important note, sorry for the impulsive and brash reaction. More often than not, vanilla content and or otherwise content I myself want ends up tied into lots of other things I don't prefer to seek out, so everything comes down to being a double-edged sword at the end of everyday it seems.

Reactions: Beggarman

Oniix

Dec 23, 2017
are they ever going to release ANY lesbian h scenes? the most we have gotten is a kiss and various text scenes. i need my research dammit.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How to get matt alley Scene?
Slap Matt, Help Damien with the bully (Don't have to date him) and the event will pop up when walking around.

In the base 0.22 version there was a mess up with the event timing which was fixed in the 0.22b patch.

are they ever going to release ANY lesbian h scenes? the most we have gotten is a kiss and various text scenes. i need my research dammit.
We will, it's just being built up to. Not just going to meet the characters and start to smash.

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
So, I had the pet training scene with Matt in your apartment, and he said that we will continue on monday at school. Nothing since then though. Is it unfinished or bugged?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So, I had the pet training scene with Matt in your apartment, and he said that we will continue on monday at school. Nothing since then though. Is it unfinished or bugged?
Currently unfinished, the next scene will be added in 0.23 with sprites.

Reactions: R1k0 and kirto12
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes