Diegosmurf

Feb 1, 2020
I have trouble getting those scenes in new update anyone can help?
  • -3 New Kate Romance Events.
  • -Violet Couch and Face Mask Scene Added.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
The Violet ones are old..they just got pics..and i have not seen the new Kate events..other then some cute new text messages.

Oct 8, 2018
I forget is this the game where the MC fantasizes about "tentacle senpai-chan" showing her the love she didnt know she needed? And if so did that scene get illustrated yet?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
game needs a text based tag since the most interesting stuff (the dreams) its just text

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
What are the conditions to enter Kate's route? I tried multiple things and none seem to work, events just kind of stop midway, I've gone several weeks without a single "new" event after begging to stay at the Cafe for example. This has been happening for a couple of versions now. In particular event with Kate's cold seems to be just gone, and no romance events happen at all.

Does it matter if I work at Bar or Cafe? Does it matter how slutty I behave? Does it matter if I play with Matt/Violet/Damien? I always try to pick responses which are affectionate towards Kate, but maybe that's wrong too?

EDIT: I think I got it, I didn't lower my blouse at the cafe this time, not sure if that was the reason.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
New Kate scenes:

1. After the picnic when "walking around" see a dog rescue and text Kate for another date
2. At work Kate suggests a movie night at hers
3. An event with Kate being bullied at work

poopoopuh

May 23, 2018
Yes, the is a pure romance route for Kate.
Cool, I'll keep an eye on that in future versions.

On the corrupted route, I don't think I got any further developments after we both left for the bar, though that may have been just my impatience. Am I missing something?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes