Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Glad to see you guys hyped for the new update. Wanted to come by and give you all a nice teaser of one of the CGs in the game right now.
Since the What's New Card was uploaded by someone else I'll refrain from talking about all the new stuff myself.

Anyway; enjoy!

1.png

You can come and pick up a copy for yourself!

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Glad to see you guys hyped for the new update. Wanted to come by and give you all a nice teaser of one of the CGs in the game right now.
Since the What's New Card was uploaded by someone else I'll refrain from talking about all the new stuff myself.

Anyway; enjoy!

View attachment 755994

You can come and pick up a copy for yourself!
How to get this scene?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
are the crashes from .23.79 fixed? I couldn't progress in school due to them even on a new playthrough
Yes, the bug from 0.23.79 was fixed with the 0.23.79b patch that was released a day or two after 0.23s initial launch.
This version has so far been bug free, except for an index error that we can't seem to replicate yet and seems to happen to only a few players.

New update for android?
Yes, the android version has been updated and there have been a few changes to the android version to make life easier on android players. ^-^

Reactions: UnknownBava

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
I remember trying this some time ago and being disappointed to be honest. I don't know what made me think it's a great idea to try again. Maybe a screenshot I saw or something, but I'm really glad I did. Creator has improved significantly on the old base, it felt like a new game and I'm actually interested in this project. Still has ways to go but it was a great few evenings I spent with this and I'm eagerly waiting for updates.

Reactions: Hizor

Rudegurkl12

Jul 21, 2020
I remember trying this some time ago and being disappointed to be honest. I don't know what made me think it's a great idea to try again. Maybe a screenshot I saw or something, but I'm really glad I did. Creator has improved significantly on the old base, it felt like a new game and I'm actually interested in this project. Still has ways to go but it was a great few evenings I spent with this and I'm eagerly waiting for updates.

Don't mind me asking, But are you getting Dream pictures background?

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
>get on
>still no update
:cry:

take all corruption choices with matt > cafe > take all corruption choices again > work at bar until u get the scene > profit
Work at cafe and bar, corruption 100, reached the end but never got that scene.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes