jonasjoao

Sep 25, 2017
Might be late on it, but this game exceeded my expectations and the Violet striptease scene was one of the best I've ever seen. Makes me hopeful the stripclub side story is just as good. Congrats to the dev and I'll make sure to sub to the patreon.

Reactions: Hizor and Priappus

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
i attached a save at the beginning of the event if you didn't figure it out yet

you can make a game request.
Wow, thanks a lot, finally something new. But why i can't get this scene, did not reach the right level of corruption at the right time? If it’s true, it doesn't make sense.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Wow, thanks a lot, finally something new. But why i can't get this scene, did not reach the right level of corruption at the right time? If it’s true, it doesn't make sense.
Dunno what the exact requirements are i got it earlier than last time on the save i sent.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The only requirement is to be on Matt's route - doesn't matter which job or what exact route, so long as you're still playing his games. There's a scene where you meet his mother (and then him) at work, from which he finds out your address. He shows up there later, and the scene above happens.
However, I think it was a fixed-day event and used to conflict with a Violet event (Spa day IIRC where she makes you call in sick for work - so you miss the in-work event which is a prerequisite for this scene). I'm not sure if this is/was intentional and can't remember if I reported it (my brain is mush today). It looks like that conflict might still be there, so if you were going for Violet's events, that might be why you missed it.

That said, it also looks like the scene afterwards might not fire. Or it might fire immediately after the first scene, when I think there's supposed to be a day or two's gap. I don't know Python/Ren'Py/Uni's code specifically enough to say what'll happen and won't have time to test for a while. If you get both scenes - ignore this bit. If you only get the first scene - I'm right and I'll try bug report that another time with the specifics.

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
I know this has been asked before but I can't find it. Does someone know how to get to Kate's route? The game events are very confusing but it's a great game.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I get an error every time I go to school. Like after the first date with Damien. Clubs are Working...

Activating the gallery with the file does not work for me. All entries that I have not activated myself unfortunately produce an error for me.
At mine play too.

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
Love the game but haven't played for awhile - has there been any progress on the Bakery bimbo route after the boob job?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
What about the corruption bakery route? Has that any progress? I want a sub PC, but Matt is too much of a kid to take seriously.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Played this game yesterday and tried to get the bakery scene until the end.
I tried two ways: 1. Dom + uncorrupted and 2. Sub and corrupted.

But in the end the content ends with the new bra scene. Every visit after that scene was just a loop. What did I do wrong?

Also is there more content on the cheer leading club after the suggestion to flirt with the football players? That's was my end too on both playthroughs.

Thanks a lot.

PS: The market events are silly. Three Times..., rly THREE TIMES?? My head still hurts from the contact with my desk....
It's not broken yet... :p

Reactions: Priappus

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
In the aftermath of Matt's mother scene, few days later Matt option popped up but I can't click it for some reason

(currently restarting to see if there's a difference)

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes