Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
What is in new update?
The card above leaves out a few things, but the post on our , which this is from, can be viewed by everyone, and in that post is has the full changelog for the latest version.
We're also working on a patch which will add in one more CG Scene and fix a few things with matt and the map icons.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
The card above leaves out a few things, but the post on our , which this is from, can be viewed by everyone, and in that post is has the full changelog for the latest version.
We're also working on a patch which will add in one more CG Scene and fix a few things with matt and the map icons.
Add more feet content for crying out loud :HideThePain:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I played the new version, but I didn't see any new Damien events, do I have to replay the game from earlier save? Does that also apply to other event chains?

Is there any content for the alley event?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I think it should be:
  • Follow Matt's path but don't go on Violet's spa day (in this version anyway)
  • Invite Matt over when you get the chance in the Bar.

Reactions: JustMEandU

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Does the newest patreon version not work on older devices? Cuz i cant seem to download that one. Im only able to get the one on here which has this werid bug that just doesn't let me leave the house on day 2.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
what was new in the last version? I played and saw nothing. I looked in the game images and nothing new.
When will there be any new content for Violet or the girl in the cafeteria maid without involving other guys or rape or abuse?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes