Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

Uni, version 0.25.81 has been made public!
That's right, Uni is back with a massive update for both our public fans and our Patreon backers with 0.26.83 dropping on our today as well.

It has been a while since a public release, especially since we have moved to updating the public version of the game to once every 6 months. We're still working on Uni every day, so those of you that may have thought Uni was abandoned we are very much still hard at work developing one of the best H-Games!

Now, I'm sure you're interested to know: "Well, what's all changed since version 0.20.75?"
Sadly, we don't have a What's New Card for a changelog that massive, so if you're interested in the specifics here is the raw changelog since 0.20.

0.20.75 - 0.25.81b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see in the spoiler, there have been plenty of changes to make playing through the game again quite fresh with new things to discover in every route.

So what are you waiting for? It's free!
Hop on over to our patreon and you can find the link to the download right at the top on the front page!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
A lot of the CG scenes in the gallery either aren't unlocking or aren't included still. Like the upskirts in the cafe, for example, I saw them but they never showed up in the gallery.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
A lot of the CG scenes in the gallery either aren't unlocking or aren't included still. Like the upskirts in the cafe, for example, I saw them but they never showed up in the gallery.
There is a weird bug with the gallery we haven't quite figured out yet where the gallery isn't refreshing to update the scenes like it's supposed to.
To get around this you just need to save and reload and that should force the gallery to refresh and your unlocked scenes will be there.

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
There is a weird bug with the gallery we haven't quite figured out yet where the gallery isn't refreshing to update the scenes like it's supposed to.
To get around this you just need to save and reload and that should force the gallery to refresh and your unlocked scenes will be there.
How long do you think it will take to finish the game? Year? Two? 10? I don't like unfinished products :D

May 3, 2019
Is anyone else's anti-virus flagging the new update as a malicious program? Bitdefender did on my computer and I am not sure if its a false positive or not

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The card above leaves out a few things, but the post on our , which this is from, can be viewed by everyone, and in that post is has the full changelog for the latest version.
We're also working on a patch which will add in one more CG Scene and fix a few things with matt and the map icons.
That's a pretty good monthly income you are getting, and you deserve every penny, lovely wee game

Reactions: Hizor

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
So Matt sneaks into the girl's bathroom, takes pictures of protag and she gets expelled for it? ok.. o_O
Also when you go meet Matt the first time but refuse to show him anything he still has pictures the next time. Seems like a tag is messed up.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
So that worked for some scenes, but there were still some that wouldn't unlock, so I'm guessing they weren't included in the gallery. Like the upskirt ones in the cafe I mentioned.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes