Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I haven't had a look at the code for this release yet but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a bug. Sounds like a relationship conflict event triggering without the relationship being there. Does that definitely not happen on the other branch?
Yeah, it's a bug - Matt couldn't possibly know, where MC lives cuz she's never met his mom, and he has no blackmail material. The problem is, there are lots of bugs regarding Matt, I've already describes a couple. So if you're positive you don't wanna see him at all the best way to get rid of him is to slap him or yell at the prologue, otherwise there is a good chance that you'll encounter a bug and Matt will pop up at some point during your route with some other love interest.

Diegosmurf

Feb 1, 2020
How can I unlock the second petplay scene? I assumed there was only a single scene of this kind for the time.
Probably bugged and something in the code isn't allowing it to trigger
New Matt scenes:
Parent Teacher Conference Matt Bullying Damien Scene Matt Lending Scene Matt Second Visit Matt Second Petplay

Reactions: sololeocr

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
This is a game that I really wish I could like, but the sex is all text, so it's a fail for me.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I really like this game. I am waiting for the next updates. At the moment some scenes are very missing images.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
There is a weird bug with the gallery we haven't quite figured out yet where the gallery isn't refreshing to update the scenes like it's supposed to.
To get around this you just need to save and reload and that should force the gallery to refresh and your unlocked scenes will be there.
What gallery? I see no gallery. No in game cg either, just black screen with text sex scenes.

Reactions: Kraz4life

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
demands she fucks him .-. So the save is worthless now -cuz Matt ruined it and I can't even say it was the first time. If you really wanna get rid of the little twerp for good just slap him, seems like that's the only way he gets the
Yes this sounds like a bug during the multiple branches with that scene. Matt and Damien's routes are closely intertwined so there is a lot of potential for bugs to happen there.

What gallery? I see no gallery. No in game cg either, just black screen with text sex scenes.
The Gallery is in the laptop.
If you gotten past the first day you've already seen multiple CGs, if you mean sex CG scenes, the only ones without are the later route ones so I'm unsure how you're missing them without actively avoiding them.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Just a quick question.

I don't think I've ever had the club CGs with Damien trigger yet let alone the bar CG, there was an event where he visits the cheerleading club for the first time and I'm sure the CG doesn't apply there, I've never had any Damien events on the weekends after that. Are there prerequisites to get it to appear like being employed in the bar beforehand?

Also, I'm not sure how far Damien's route is, the School Dance event was the last thing I got to do before the events stopped, am I missing more of it?
For the Damien Club CG sex scenes you need to have a corruption of 20+.
Despite our testing there is a bug preventing the rest of the Damien events from triggering. We've yet to determine the cause.

Reactions: Grimoirre

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Are Violet's and Kate's routes mutually exclusive now? I'm on month 3, I did all kate events, but Violet events stopped appearing

vladimir440

Aug 5, 2017
I want dominating Violet cuck me with Damien, maybe command me what to do with him. Maybe we order Damien to fuck Kate on lesbian route? Also want kill Matt by mafia guys. Also i saw in files where Damien dressed like a girl, what was that? Need route where we mock him with other girls and strapon him in the ass later.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I want dominating Violet cuck me with Damien, maybe command me what to do with him. Maybe we order Damien to fuck Kate on lesbian route? Also want kill Matt by mafia guys. Also i saw in files where Damien dressed like a girl, what was that? Need route where we mock him with other girls and strapon him in the ass later.
That sounds like it own game to be honest. Lots of branching there.
For a few of the Damien things there, during the mall scene with him you can mock him and make him wear some embarrassing clothes, and even begin to cuck him with Matt if you're going down his route.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
That sounds like it own game to be honest. Lots of branching there.
For a few of the Damien things there, during the mall scene with him you can mock him and make him wear some embarrassing clothes, and even begin to cuck him with Matt if you're going down his route.
does he find out or do you make him watch it?

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Everytime I try to open Damien's section in Gallery it crashes. Also does anyone have a walkthrough?

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Just a quick question.

I don't think I've ever had the club CGs with Damien trigger yet let alone the bar CG, there was an event where he visits the cheerleading club for the first time and I'm sure the CG doesn't apply there, I've never had any Damien events on the weekends after that. Are there prerequisites to get it to appear like being employed in the bar beforehand?

Also, I'm not sure how far Damien's route is, the School Dance event was the last thing I got to do before the events stopped, am I missing more of it?
Same with me dude

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
so i found this game a few days ago and my first playthrough i kept seeing faces on the map that i could highlight but not click, i assumed it was bugged and just moved on but on my second playthrough i could click some faces now but not others. do the faces show up regardless but can only be clicked if you fulfilled a requirement for it or somethin?

also what does the 'multiple pairings' thing do? id assumed it was so you could do multiple paths with the characters in 1 playthrough but while playin through the violet stuff seemed to suddenly stop when i made some progress with kate and after finishing everything else and going through a few weeks of nothing else in general happenin still nothin from violet so now im unsure what that multiple pairings thing is for : /

also also is there a way you can dom kate like you can with violet? i wanna make them both my pets and hope in the future for possible 3some stuff with the 2 of them >:3

Last edited:

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Same with me dude
Apparently its a bug and they're having trouble figuring out whats causing it. Seems like we'll have to wait till they figure it out in the meantime.

As for the club CGs just to get your Corruption to 20+ and the event triggers.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes