Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there any hope for more Bakery route content?
It'll be a while before we head back to the Bakery. Right now it's the most complete with it ending at it's route lock. There may be a new CG for it coming soon, but not certain on that yet.

Reactions: Punkreas

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
so much need a walkgrouth and a unlock scene in future i hope.

And need to know when we have finish the game, sometime we wait for nothing for new event and never happen.

But love this game ! :)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I hope to see more content in the Kate Corruption story, that description in the bar was amazing, can't wait to see that cg
Her corruption story is definitely saucey indeed. We'll get back to her route eventually, but right now it's pretty close to it's route lock and we need to fix the buggy conflict scenes there.

Ineed game in spanish ??
If someone wants to try and translate it all into Spanish, be my guest. XD

so much need a walkgrouth and a unlock scene in future i hope.

And need to know when we have finish the game, sometime we wait for nothing for new event and never happen.

But love this game ! :)
The way we develop the game is we focus on the least developed route one month at a time. So it may be a while before we return to a route that you may be waiting for.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
The way we develop the game is we focus on the least developed route one month at a time. So it may be a while before we return to a route that you may be waiting for.
i really like that way of doin it, it makes it so all characters get an equal amount of attention, which is how it should be imo.

side question though, any chance of gettin a sub/dom option with Kate like how we get with Violet? i reeeally love that with Violets stuff and really wanted the option to do that kinda stuff with Kate. or if not that then what about petplay? Kate wants a dog but cant have one so what if we were her 'dog' or vice-verse make her the pet :3

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
side question though, any chance of gettin a sub/dom option with Kate like how we get with Violet? i reeeally love that with Violets stuff and really wanted the option to do that kinda stuff with Kate. or if not that then what about petplay? Kate wants a dog but cant have one so what if we were her 'dog' or vice-verse make her the pet :3
No sadly, doing that with Kate would push the scope way past what it already is. We won't be adding anything into the game that hasn't already been planned.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Yes please come forth, Hero. .26 gallery was so bugged I have been waiting for .27 ever since

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
Still playing .26, and I have a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this intended and I've just missed something important? I don't get this at all. Seems pretty route-destroying to me.
Edit: Also seems completely unavoidable. Help?

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Is this intended and I've just missed something important? I don't get this at all. Seems pretty route-destroying to me.
Had the same thing happen to me last time, the only real way I've managed to avoid that route is to slap Matt at the prologue otherwise the game thinks you've done Matt's route instead.

Not sure if they've fixed that bug for 0.27 yet though.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

How do you get the homecoming?

Feb 18, 2020
Does the player's choice of club have any influence on the events in the game? I mean the impact on H events. Maybe Matt can come to the charleader training or something?

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

I did not know about this. It sounds like a conditional issue with Matt that has triggered this. We'll look into it and get it fixed.

Does the player's choice of club have any influence on the events in the game? I mean the impact on H events. Maybe Matt can come to the charleader training or something?
Other than changing Chelsea's replies? No. The only other thing is does is change what CG Scene you get with Damien when he comes visit you at your club.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I did not know about this. It sounds like a conditional issue with Matt that has triggered this. We'll look into it and get it fixed.
somethin to add to that is when i was doin the cafe stuff i chose to unbutton my top buttons and removed my panties for better tips but thats as far as i went yet the game still talked like i was fuckin customers and seemed to lock me into that route with kate, i wasnt doin any kate routes on that playthrough but still that doesnt seem right that goin as far as the panties locks me into full on corruption lol

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes