pharis

Feb 20, 2019
it works kind of, the gallery in the current version here is just extremely bugged. I'll do it with the fixed version once its out.
Yeah, the gallery is bugged I figured it out when playing it again to get the full gallery a lot of the scenes haven't been put in yet.
But Thank You

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
I get the developer wanting to hold content back in order to encourage people to contribute, but with a bug like the gallery I feel like the fix should be made public, even if separate from the rest of the content in the latest update.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

would ypu happen to know why does this happen when i put the gallery file into the game
This is a bug even we are having a hard time figuring out. We can't replicate this bug, but other people are getting it. We've been looking into it lately for the next release.

wat do i need to get this scene
Go down the corruption path in the cafe while also going down Matt's route. Leave the Cafe and Join the Bar and you'll get it.

I get the developer wanting to hold content back in order to encourage people to contribute, but with a bug like the gallery I feel like the fix should be made public, even if separate from the rest of the content in the latest update.
If it's the "can't find image" bug then that's been fixed in 0.27.84b, if it's the index error bug we're still trying to figure that one out. We've got it narrowed down a little at least.
As for releasing a public fix, if we took the latest version of the gallery (Which is currently in version 0.28.85 atm) and released it for you guys to put into your game it would be even more broken than it was since it would be looking for new images that aren't in your game and variables that don't exist.

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Ah okay, I thought all of the gallery issues were fixed in the latest version. If it helps you figure it out, on mine it works somewhat but tends to be very laggy and then that error message appears, but it isn't instant.

Also for Matt to come to the bar does it have to be a Matt only route? I was doing Damien+Matt and Cafe route, got to the bar but that scene never happened for me even playing till the end of the game.

Other issues I have noticed after subsequent playthroughs, I think the fake ID/club line is a bit busted, despite saying no to going in I get the option to approach girls with fake ID, and the next time I'm given the option to go into the club she talks about getting turned away before.

Also not sure if intended, but a couple of events (mostly kate events) would end at a certain time such as night or the next day, but the actual in game time would be after the cafe as if she just left work.

Finally the landlord never seems to actually take my rent, though does note when I do not have enough. I haven't read the latest patch notes in a while so these might have been fixed in the latest version, but thought I'd point it out

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Ah okay, I thought all of the gallery issues were fixed in the latest version. If it helps you figure it out, on mine it works somewhat but tends to be very laggy and then that error message appears, but it isn't instant.

Also for Matt to come to the bar does it have to be a Matt only route? I was doing Damien+Matt and Cafe route, got to the bar but that scene never happened for me even playing till the end of the game.

Other issues I have noticed after subsequent playthroughs, I think the fake ID/club line is a bit busted, despite saying no to going in I get the option to approach girls with fake ID, and the next time I'm given the option to go into the club she talks about getting turned away before.

Also not sure if intended, but a couple of events (mostly kate events) would end at a certain time such as night or the next day, but the actual in game time would be after the cafe as if she just left work.

Finally the landlord never seems to actually take my rent, though does note when I do not have enough. I haven't read the latest patch notes in a while so these might have been fixed in the latest version, but thought I'd point it out
The bar does have some conditional problems with it that we're hoping to get fixed in the next version. For best results I suggest just going down Matt.

The club has always been a little busted since we made some last minute fixes to it when we were last working on side stories.

That is something that I'll look out for when testing through the game again, I'll see if I can't clean that up a bit more.

The landlord not taking the money is new to me. Could I get a screencap of that happening? Where he doesn't take the money?

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
i looked at it again and I fixed all the crashes this time works flawlessly
Definetly fixed the errors but it still doesn't show the variations when you click on a CG. It remains stuck on that even if you click previous/next

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
The landlord not taking the money is new to me. Could I get a screencap of that happening? Where he doesn't take the money?
Just doesn't take it. He arrives, event plays out normal but the amount I had doesn't change. Usually I have the cat by this point if it makes a difference? But in my 4 playthroughs I don't think he's ever taken the money so I usually snowball in funds

Edit: also minor, but in the gallery for the car wash I can only access the version where she is confident, but not the one where she is blushing. Possible mistake

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Another bug I encountered in this version was where I had started working in the bar and told Damien about doing sexual favors for patrons. He then broke up with me but a few days later the board game event in the Matt/Damien route happened as normal.

Another one was during the parent/teacher conference Violet spoke to me as if she was the Dom, even though the reverse was the case.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Just doesn't take it. He arrives, event plays out normal but the amount I had doesn't change. Usually I have the cat by this point if it makes a difference? But in my 4 playthroughs I don't think he's ever taken the money so I usually snowball in funds

Edit: also minor, but in the gallery for the car wash I can only access the version where she is confident, but not the one where she is blushing. Possible mistake
Probably the cat causing it.
Definitely will look into that.

Another bug I encountered in this version was where I had started working in the bar and told Damien about doing sexual favors for patrons. He then broke up with me but a few days later the board game event in the Matt/Damien route happened as normal.

Another one was during the parent/teacher conference Violet spoke to me as if she was the Dom, even though the reverse was the case.
Yes, these are all problems that are being fixed with the upcoming version.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes