DegeneratePANcakes

Jun 5, 2020
I currently dislike how matt treats Chelsea, although he is not that bad looking. is there gonna be another Matt route where he becomes husband materiel or something, maybe a route where he becomes the submissive (I am a sadistic fuck) one in the future? the game would be more interesting with different kinds of routes for each character, this game was fun tho, I love Kate and Damien as well as violet. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Zofus and KekKoo

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
any idea when version 0.27.84 will be open to public?
Public versions are released every 6 months.

I currently dislike how matt treats Chelsea, although he is not that bad looking. is there gonna be another Matt route where he becomes husband materiel or something, maybe a route where he becomes the submissive (I am a sadistic fuck) one in the future? the game would be more interesting with different kinds of routes for each character, this game was fun tho, I love Kate and Damien as well as violet. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next, keep up the good work!
Every route scratches a different itch for different people, not everyone is going to like all the routes in Uni and that's okay. I would likely point you in the direction of Damien as you can make him submissive further on down his route. While we would like to do multiple routes for each character that would put the scope of the game way out of what we're currently able to handle so it's limited to only a few character with it wrapping up at their route locks.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
how do grades work? I always go to school, never skip when im given the option, dont sleep during class, always go to club stuff on weekends if that has any affect yet my grades are at F right now and going down everyday, WTF?

Edit: Yes I am also doing the homework on time

Last edited:

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
how do grades work? I always go to school, never skip when im given the option, dont sleep during class, always go to club stuff on weekends if that has any affect yet my grades are at F right now and going down everyday, WTF?
Are you doing your homework?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
IIRC, scream for total avoidance. Slap for avoidance on the main route, but him showing up in a single avoidable scene while wandering around, if you also save Damien. If he shows up again on either of these two routes then it's likely a bug - I can't remember if that's a problem with the public version at the minute.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
IIRC, scream for total avoidance. Slap for avoidance on the main route, but him showing up in a single avoidable scene while wandering around, if you also save Damien. If he shows up again on either of these two routes then it's likely a bug - I can't remember if that's a problem with the public version at the minute.
idk what triggered it but on one of my playthroughs i tried avoiding matt, so it wouldnt interrupt the other characters routes, and at one point he took pics of me in the shower and blackmailed me forcing me to do matt stuff

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
idk what triggered it but on one of my playthroughs i tried avoiding matt, so it wouldnt interrupt the other characters routes, and at one point he took pics of me in the shower and blackmailed me forcing me to do matt stuff
Again IIRC but that should only happen if you let him grope you but don't go visit him in the toilet. Then, the spilt milk thing happens. Showering pushes you onto his route as a blackmailing bastard from the start, rather than him playing the blackmail card once you give resistance normally. Not showering should keep you off of his route if you went that way.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

Edit: Yes I am also doing the homework on time
Wow, this is extremely odd. What job are you at?

someone ?
Somewhere?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Wow, this is extremely odd. What job are you at?
I was at cafe until i did the kate event with the bar owner and took her with me to work at bar, however the grade issue has been persistent before and after, however its going down slightly slower since i started at the bar

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I was at cafe until i did the kate event with the bar owner and took her with me to work at bar, however the grade issue has been persistent before and after, however its going down slightly slower since i started at the bar
I'll check this out as I go through testing. Thanks for letting me know about this.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes