drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
How much lesbian contenta is here?
Not a lot. There's two different women you can romance, but their paths are barely developed compared to the blackmail/abuse line with Matt and the dorky incel line with Damien. IIRC, Violet only has two real sex scenes. Kate has a couple where you've corrupted her, but no lesbian sex so far (unless recently added and I missed it).

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Not a lot. There's two different women you can romance, but their paths are barely developed compared to the blackmail/abuse line with Matt and the dorky incel line with Damien. IIRC, Violet only has two real sex scenes. Kate has a couple where you've corrupted her, but no lesbian sex so far (unless recently added and I missed it).
In version 0.27.84b Kate have two in her romance route without corrupting her.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you trigger the homecoming? I had the Damien and Matt game night scene and after that nothing else is triggering. Just getting generic school events indefinitely

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
hey how much lesbian and femdom content are in the game am a sub and a male so maledom isent anything i like sorry to bother you hope you have a good day :)

Reactions: bulifun

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Minor bug: I was able to invite Matt to the bar and get the scene, only to later get the event where he finds out you're working there and gets mad, which shouldn't happen in that order

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
hey how much lesbian and femdom content are in the game am a sub and a male so maledom isent anything i like sorry to bother you hope you have a good day :)
The routes are basically clean male, dom male (who can ntr the clean), female who you can be the dom or sub for, and a female who can be clean and in a relationship with you or corrupted and you get some scenes with but not a relationship. From playing I think no route locks out another.

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Am I the only one who cannot trigger 2nd petplay with Matt?
I've never gotten this scene, but I've also never heard of it. Are you sure it exists? Only thing I can think is try a pure Matt route (which I have not done) since that would avoid potential conflicting code

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Damien x Chelsea after homecoming scene shows black screen while its played but unlocks in the gallery. But if you try to open it, it crashes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
why don't the writer finish one route per one ? like doing an update full violet dom then sub (big big updates even if it takes time,i think we all prefer quality over quantity), wouldn't it be much clearer or easy ?

Feb 23, 2019
The new update didn't add any scenes for me. I have played about 3 weeks worth of in game days with no triggers, went back to an old save and played through several old events to see if they would trigger the new ones, still nothing. I wouldn't think I'd have to start over for a mini-update like this, but if that's what's necessary I'll just wait for the next big update.

Reactions: Priappus

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
why don't the writer finish one route per one ? like doing an update full violet dom then sub (big big updates even if it takes time,i think we all prefer quality over quantity), wouldn't it be much clearer or easy ?
My understanding is that most paths have some sort of interaction or conflict with the other ones, so there is a bit of a wall as to how far each story can go without having to wait for the others to catch up. Like, it wouldn't make sense for Kate to see you out on a date with Damien and get jealous if they hadn't made it to a point where you're dating both Kate and Damien somewhat seriously.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
My understanding is that most paths have some sort of interaction or conflict with the other ones, so there is a bit of a wall as to how far each story can go without having to wait for the others to catch up. Like, it wouldn't make sense for Kate to see you out on a date with Damien and get jealous if they hadn't made it to a point where you're dating both Kate and Damien somewhat seriously.
ooh true i see!

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes