Jun 24, 2017
Well, I just tried to unlock scenes in the gallery through save edit, and the game won't open. Crashes upon opening.

So.... don't do that.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
i like the matt stuff but i will agree to more of the mafia bois, was legitimately upset by how suddenly that ends. why cant i just join the mod :(
There are a few long standing threads in Uni that have been abandoned entirely that annoy me to an extent. The coffee shop creep (that you basically have to cheat to actually see the slightly lewder variant of the scene), the mafia, the strip club...

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
There are a few long standing threads in Uni that have been abandoned entirely that annoy me to an extent. The coffee shop creep (that you basically have to cheat to actually see the slightly lewder variant of the scene), the mafia, the strip club...
different people are into different things, those scenes in particular appeal greatly to people like myself who prefer the dark and/or taboo fetishes and theres nothin wrong with that. you dont like it? ok, theres nothin wrong with you not likin it thats why its great that this game tries to add a bit of everything so everyones got somethin they could enjoy. personally i have no interest in a matt love route as was suggested before but id be all for it so other people would have somethin they could enjoy with him that isnt the dark stuff theyve focused on so far with him but im pretty sure the whole reason damian exists is so people can have a wholesome male route so if anything like that is planned for matt i expect it would be a ways away

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
different people are into different things, those scenes in particular appeal greatly to people like myself who prefer the dark and/or taboo fetishes and theres nothin wrong with that. you dont like it? ok, theres nothin wrong with you not likin it thats why its great that this game tries to add a bit of everything so everyones got somethin they could enjoy. personally i have no interest in a matt love route as was suggested before but id be all for it so other people would have somethin they could enjoy with him that isnt the dark stuff theyve focused on so far with him but im pretty sure the whole reason damian exists is so people can have a wholesome male route so if anything like that is planned for matt i expect it would be a ways away
I think you need to reread what I wrote. Notice the word "abandoned"? They annoy me precisely because they're abandoned entirely.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I think you need to reread what I wrote. Notice the word "abandoned"? They annoy me precisely because they're abandoned entirely.
Okay so I WASN'T the only one confused about their response. Nothing you said warranted all of that.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
oh sorry about that, i didnt misread it just misunderstood it, i took it as you were annoyed by the fetishes they were based on not that they were abandoned lol

Reactions: leafund
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes