drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
oh sorry about that, i didnt misread it just misunderstood it, i took it as you were annoyed by the fetishes they were based on not that they were abandoned lol
LOL no worries. Leaving dangling threads like that annoys the fuck out of me.

I'm not fond of the whole blackmail part, hence my wanting to break Matt's spine. I still go through it to unlock the scenes though, since in the gallery I can ignore that (for the most part).

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
LOL no worries. Leaving dangling threads like that annoys the fuck out of me.

I'm not fond of the whole blackmail part, hence my wanting to break Matt's spine. I still go through it to unlock the scenes though, since in the gallery I can ignore that (for the most part).
blackmail has to be triggered i just dont remember how, i just know ive done several playthroughs where i didnt submit to him and the blackmail only happened on one of those. sounds like instead of a lovey dovey matt route youd rather a down and dirty s&m route, kinda like where the violet one appears to be headed.

personally as i mentioned before im big into the dark stuff so i loved the blackmail and the rape scene but i fully understand why to a lot of people stuff like that goes too far, id say the best thing to do would be is learn the triggers for stuff like that and just avoid it. like with the alley rape i know it only happens if you reject matt and save damian from...uh kevin i think was his name? but even if they do drag you to the alley you can run away before anything happens so theres multiple ways to avoid that one

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
1608412234882.png
hey guys do you know how to unlock this scene from matt ?

and the 3scene from damien ? there are the scene i dont know how to unlock. and i cant replay the last with damien dont know why...
1608412346539.png

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
blackmail has to be triggered i just dont remember how, i just know ive done several playthroughs where i didnt submit to him and the blackmail only happened on one of those. sounds like instead of a lovey dovey matt route youd rather a down and dirty s&m route, kinda like where the violet one appears to be headed.

personally as i mentioned before im big into the dark stuff so i loved the blackmail and the rape scene but i fully understand why to a lot of people stuff like that goes too far, id say the best thing to do would be is learn the triggers for stuff like that and just avoid it. like with the alley rape i know it only happens if you reject matt and save damian from...uh kevin i think was his name? but even if they do drag you to the alley you can run away before anything happens so theres multiple ways to avoid that one
Actually, I don't particularly care for sub/dom stuff either. I don't dislike it, so I'll play through to get the scenes unlocked, but Kate is probably the only one I particularly like as a relationship. Unfortunately, it seems to be bugged on the non-corrupt route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 947693

and the 3scene from damien ? there are the scene i dont know how to unlock. and i cant replay the last with damien dont know why...
View attachment 947700
Matt's is the blackmail photo scene. See my above spoiler to know how to unlock. The Damien one on the right-center is the Cheerleader club scene, which requires you to a Cheerleader and go out with Damien. The others I haven't seen, since they weren't in the game last time I played through.

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
Actually, I don't particularly care for sub/dom stuff either. I don't dislike it, so I'll play through to get the scenes unlocked, but Kate is probably the only one I particularly like as a relationship. Unfortunately, it seems to be bugged on the non-corrupt route.

Matt's is the blackmail photo scene. See my above spoiler to know how to unlock. The Damien one on the right-center is the Cheerleader club scene, which requires you to a Cheerleader and go out with Damien. The others I haven't seen, since they weren't in the game last time I played through.
thanks ill do then :)

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

i wasnt aware there were bugs with the kate love route, ive done it twice without any issues but then again i tend to focus on one person per playthrough so maybe other routes are whats bugging it out, my only complaint with the kate love route is it feels like it develops a bit slow but then snowballs near the end like the pacing feels off to me. plus i dont like that yall never have sex iirc, pretty sure the furthest you get is kissing but i might be mistaken cause its been a waile since i did it

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
i wasnt aware there were bugs with the kate love route, ive done it twice without any issues but then again i tend to focus on one person per playthrough so maybe other routes are whats bugging it out, my only complaint with the kate love route is it feels like it develops a bit slow but then snowballs near the end like the pacing feels off to me. plus i dont like that yall never have sex iirc, pretty sure the furthest you get is kissing but i might be mistaken cause its been a waile since i did it
As I said in my previous post in version 0.27.84b Kate's romance route without corrupting her have two sex scenes (no cg for the moment), like you i go for only one person, Kate in this case but max the corruption of Chelsea only for the change in her dialogue.

Reactions: ReaCreations

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
In my last play through for a non-corrupt Kate, I got to the kiss in the rain, set a date for that weekend, and the icon for Kate never actually went active, just appeared and did nothing week after week. I was only doing her route; since she's the main one I need to unlock scenes for right now (and Damien, but I'll get to that later).

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
As I said in my previous post in version 0.27.84b Kate's romance route without corrupting her have two sex scenes (no cg for the moment), like you i go for only one person, Kate in this case but max the corruption of Chelsea only for the change in her dialogue.
ah since they were just text thats probably why i forgot them, sex scenes with no cg what so ever for them are hard for me to get into cause my brain needs something like an image related to whats goin on to focus on the text, so a whole sex scene with no cg is basically non-existant to me if that makes sense lol

In my last play through for a non-corrupt Kate, I got to the kiss in the rain, set a date for that weekend, and the icon for Kate never actually went active, just appeared and did nothing week after week. I was only doing her route; since she's the main one I need to unlock scenes for right now (and Damien, but I'll get to that later).
odd only time i had that bug was with violet and it was cause matts route had bugged hers out

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hmmm. Granted I haven't tried a multi-route run in a long time, but I can't recall any time someone's date event bugged out until this run.
from what i've heard it was a notorious issue with matt and violet where their routes bugged eachothers out a lot for a lot of people but it sounds like kates got one too, just not sure whats causin it since you werent doin other people : /

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
More like a sex slave. Either via Chealsea being a jellyfish or by blackmail. Unfortunately, no option to break Matt's neck with a suplex and break his back with a camel clutch yet.
Currently working on that "S" to Suplex feature.
(Joking)

There are a few long standing threads in Uni that have been abandoned entirely that annoy me to an extent. The coffee shop creep (that you basically have to cheat to actually see the slightly lewder variant of the scene), the mafia, the strip club...
They aren't abandoned, more on hiatus than anything since we can't work on everything all at the same time. So we prioritize different route each month. The walk around event chains are side routes and are not a high priority. That said, the "Coffee Shop Creep" 's event chain has been completed with the upcoming version on New Years in fact. You still might not like the eventual outcome but there is a good bit there.

Im sure its not really necessary but is there a guide or walkthrough to the different routes
I know there is someone out there working on one. Not sure how far along they are.

1: You can get this scene by allowing Matt to grope you then refusing to do anything for him. You'll come to a scene where milk is spilled on you and you have the choice to shower it off, go do that and it'll lead to the scene you're missing.

2: First two on the right are from being in different clubs when you date Damien. And bottom left is triggered when Damien is confident (Be nice and supportive of what he wants to do and encourage him as you date.)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes