MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Is the prostitution tag referring to something else or can the MC actually prostitute herself in the game? kinda lost here.
But pretty damn good game, can't wait for more content for my girl Violet.

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Is the prostitution tag referring to something else or can the MC actually prostitute herself in the game? kinda lost here.
But pretty damn good game, can't wait for more content for my girl Violet.
Yes several times. It's the main premise of the Cafe-corruption line and you get various events after that where she is paid for sexual acts and sex. There is also an event where she does something sexual at a car wash for cash, and also more generally offering sexual favours in exchange for something

BamID

May 17, 2020
I really appreciate the games, really very exciting!! I frequently have black screens during scenes? you have to be patreon to see the scenes of dreams or karaoke for example?
neither of that..
Dreams are a Bonus for the highest Tier Patreons. Each one can submit 1 Dreamscene that gets written (like a one time Event) But those Dreams WON'T get any CGs, you have to use ur imagination for them ;)

Other Scenes and Events simply have no CGs yet, but over the last few months the amount of CGs got pretty much up. So there should be less Scenes without CGs every update (unless otherwise specified in the dev updates he posts)

BamID

May 17, 2020
You meet her at School, just go with the flow, go to the spa with her and chose the dom or sub path. (She invites you to the spa)

scoourge

Oct 17, 2018
You meet her at School, just go with the flow, go to the spa with her and chose the dom or sub path. (She invites you to the spa)
where is the spa? i remember her asking if i want to go with purple or pink, then i never found out where to meet her

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Violet after meeting you at school should ask about hanging out more often in one of the random school events. You can pick between dinner or a sleepover. Go for the sleepover; it doesn't matter for unlocking later stuff, but it's got it's own art. Eventually Violet will talk about going to a spa day; agree to go and you'll be able to pick between her dom and sub routes.

IIRC, you have to go with the Cafe ---> Bar route for one of her current scenes as well.

scoourge

Oct 17, 2018
Violet after meeting you at school should ask about hanging out more often in one of the random school events. You can pick between dinner or a sleepover. Go for the sleepover; it doesn't matter for unlocking later stuff, but it's got it's own art. Eventually Violet will talk about going to a spa day; agree to go and you'll be able to pick between her dom and sub routes.

IIRC, you have to go with the Cafe ---> Bar route for one of her current scenes as well.
thx

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
I think it would be great if there ended up being a route where Kate gets in on the sub/dom action along with MC and Violet. Either MC or Violet (depending on Violet's path) teaching her how fun it could be to be a dom, sub, or both (Kate subbing to one and domming the other). Unlikely to happen, but a man can dream...

Reactions: Adrian489

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I never would have guessed this was about a town named Uni rather than being about University...

A shame that the art stops once you're a bit into the game, that was pretty disheartening ... also I tried running through with other choices and whenever I click the woman's face from the bakery to meet her for shopping or something nothing happens, also can't seem to get the party with Violet to actually occur in one of the zips through I tried...
Thanks for letting us know it's Lisa's icon causing the problems here.

The art starts to slow down due to us still developing them.
will there be a pregnancy in the future?
No.

I really appreciate the games, really very exciting!! I frequently have black screens during scenes? you have to be patreon to see the scenes of dreams or karaoke for example?
No, the black screens are just areas where there is no art for yet.

I just noticed footjob tag but is there actually footjob scene?
There is a foiotjob dream sequence, but we don't have any big footjob stuff in the game. Yet.

At the beginning of the game, if I scream or punch Matt his content is locked right?
If you punch him and help Damien you'll get a scene during walking around. Screaming will get you out of the Matt's route.

great game, but such a pitty that many Scenes do not work rn in the 2nd half of the game
Still in development.

Is there any walkthrough for this game?
I know someone is working on one. Not sure how far they are along.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Hope this year we'll have more on corrupted kate path and also something for corruption on the clubs, especially the cheerleader

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fakeuser002
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes