TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
some of the sprites from 0.21 onwards have never appeared and are replaced by base sprites e.g. chelsea cleavage is replaced by the original sprite idk why pls help

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
HIGH
IMPACT
FINGERING
FINGER BLASTING

Can u help me please ? when i download the android version of this game it does not install and the error is : app not installed.
I have this problem for some games and some just install with no problem
This is a problem that comes up from time to time and all that I can really tell is that it's not agreeing with whichever android version you have. The version that we build is supposed to be compatible with all versions, but there are probably still some hiccups with certain versions. All I can really recommend is to delete anything Uni related on your phone and try installing it again.

some of the sprites from 0.21 onwards have never appeared and are replaced by base sprites e.g. chelsea cleavage is replaced by the original sprite idk why pls help
Could you be a little more detailed about this?

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
FINGER BLASTING

This is a problem that comes up from time to time and all that I can really tell is that it's not agreeing with whichever android version you have. The version that we build is supposed to be compatible with all versions, but there are probably still some hiccups with certain versions. All I can really recommend is to delete anything Uni related on your phone and try installing it again.

Could you be a little more detailed about this?
I managed to install some other games that did not install like this one . It was because of storage , i had enough to install this but it did not install and did not tell me i have to free some space so i did to be sure and it worked . i freed so space and it installed on its own. So i guess if i want to install this game i should have a lot of free space and it can install.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Damn finally got the rape scene with matt. Honestly wasn't expecting that. I wonder if that route will be progressed on. I'm still hoping we can get revenge on the fucker eventually especially if rape routes will be in the story. I know she'll have other rape scenes in other routes *poor girl* but as long as we get redemption/revenge options that would be dope.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is anyone else having weird issues with Violet content?
I'm playing the Cafe Kate pure romance path and Violet Sub path.
After the Spa event no more Violet events proc, then suddenly the parent teacher conference event happens and there is the scene with Violet in the cafeteria even though non of the earlier cafeteria events have happened yet.

Edit: No-idea what the issue was a bugged save I guess, random bad luck maybe? *shrug* who knows...
Anyway after starting a new game everything appears to be fine, all of Violets events seem to be working as they should.
So... yeah, all good now.

Last edited:

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
So Im seeing the routes for Matt, Damian, and Violet. can you run them all at the same time or do they block each other off?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
So Im seeing the routes for Matt, Damian, and Violet. can you run them all at the same time or do they block each other off?
There's at least one scene with Matt + Damien and one with Matt + Kate (requires working at the cafe). I think Violet however blocks some of the others' content with conflicting events.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
You can run them all at the same time, but you will eventually have to choose only one.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
and I assume each of these characters have different stories depending on if the PC is currupt or pure?
Kate has a corrupt/pure path, while Matt has a Blackmail/Sub split. Violet also has a Dom/Sub split. Matt's content is largely the same with only differences in detail, Violet had no scenes unique to the Dom path, only sub, and Kate has some scenes unique to her pure path. Damien seems to have no split, but there is scenes of his exclusive depending on which club you join.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is there any way to get any content between the MC and Kate beyond the prostitution 3some with the bar owner (on her corrupt path)?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is there any way to get any content between the MC and Kate beyond the prostitution 3some with the bar owner (on her corrupt path)?
You can read a event with Kate on the bar but there's no CG yet, this is far as kate corrupt goes ATM

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Kate Romance route. Don't go down the corruption path in the cafe and you can romance her.

Reactions: buff and Punkreas
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes