introvtx

May 6, 2017
Are there sex scenes for non corruption path in the Cafe or maybe even Bakery jobs? I really like the girl from the cafe.

Been a while since I played this, I forgot all the character names so I can't figure it out from the changelogs.

peach44

Jul 24, 2020
gallery - in our attempts to fix the problems with the gallery we wound up breaking it beyond repair. we're currently
working on a solution and a fix will be added in soon.

Reactions: Hizor

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I never would have guessed this was about a town named Uni rather than being about University...

A shame that the art stops once you're a bit into the game, that was pretty disheartening ... also I tried running through with other choices and whenever I click the woman's face from the bakery to meet her for shopping or something nothing happens, also can't seem to get the party with Violet to actually occur in one of the zips through I tried...

Reactions: Priappus

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
gallery - in our attempts to fix the problems with the gallery we wound up breaking it beyond repair. we're currently
working on a solution and a fix will be added in soon.
Honestly, when I saw that message I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Also, it's great to finally, after so long have some more violet content.

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
hm yeah changelog should probably specify which kate path new scenes are for. normally I'm all for love but her corruption path is really premium

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
It's honestly kinda difficult to tell if a path has ended, if you're getting really unlucky with content, or if it's just bugged. I tried out a Violet sub path with bakery job and cheerleading club and it took me almost an in game month of no new content for me to admit it was probably bugged or over.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Uni [v0.28.85] [Hizor Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 706.05 MB
Original MAC Size: 688.85 MB

Compressed PC Size: 101.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 84.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Thank You for fill my request ! Like i said before i would gladly support Hizor on Patreon, but unfortunately i don't have a international card to use on paypal

Reactions: Hizor and Hones

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
I really appreciate the games, really very exciting!! I frequently have black screens during scenes? you have to be patreon to see the scenes of dreams or karaoke for example?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes