Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How can I buy the goth room? I have the money, but I can buy it
I looked into your problem and sure enough it won't let you buy it. I did find the problem and it has been fixed. Thank you for letting me know about this.

We did a few adjustments to the catalogue a little while back and it looks like someone pressed a 9 instead of a 0. The code for the bedroom uses the same system as the outfits and thus has a variable for adding a corruption requirement, of course we keep this at 0, but for the Goth room it was set to 9.
So if you can get at least 9 corruption you'll be able to buy it on your version until the next version comes out.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Thanx for the Update !! I would gladly support Hizor on this game, unfortunately the fucking Patreon doens't support my country currency =/

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
No sandbox tag!
why would it have a sandbox tag? this isn't a sandbox game, yes you make choices and such to develop your character down what path you want but that alone doesn't make a sandbox game. a sandbox game is a game with goals that gives you a great deal of variety for you to achieve those goals how you choose which this game does not possess, you don't even have any goals other then just live lol

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
in the sex scenes at the bar shows me a black screen,and other scenes in other places have a black screen, i had lost interest in this game because it did not have many sex scenes,I see again that the programmer is very stingy in the sex scenes.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I forget, is there a way to extend how many days you have in the game?
when you first start you're given a choice between free mode or normal, selecting free mode let's you decide how many days you have, either way it can't be changed once you've already gotten past that part of the into. so you'll need to start a new save if you want to change how many days you have, if that made sense

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes