Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
So Matt sneaks into the girl's bathroom, takes pictures of protag and she gets expelled for it? ok.. o_O
Also when you go meet Matt the first time but refuse to show him anything he still has pictures the next time. Seems like a tag is messed up.
Can confirm that.
Also if you refuse to participate in a doggie scene Matt threatens you with consequences but nothing ever happens, and he later brags to his friends about making a girl dress as a dog for him. Seems the game really doesn't let you say no to Matt %)

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
The one thing I like about the devs and the game is that they don't stretch themselves too thin like most games of this genre. With the increasing budget and popularity of the game, most devs start adding in new characters and plotlines and stop trying to finishing existing ones, i'm pretty sure I can think of a handful of games that suffer from that right now.

Regardless, I'm glad the devs haven't succumbed to that mentality and it looks like each route is getting fleshed out one by one. Hope to see more of the new routes in the future.

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How long do you think it will take to finish the game? Year? Two? 10? I don't like unfinished products :D
I'm really hoping to get it done by next year, but take that with a grain of salt as anything could happen to slow development.

Is anyone else's anti-virus flagging the new update as a malicious program? Bitdefender did on my computer and I am not sure if its a false positive or not
False positive. There's nothing on your computer that we want I can assure you. XD

So Matt sneaks into the girl's bathroom, takes pictures of protag and she gets expelled for it? ok.. o_O
Also when you go meet Matt the first time but refuse to show him anything he still has pictures the next time. Seems like a tag is messed up.
This can be a bit janky since the expell scene is written for anytime you refuse him even later in route. We'll definitely consider adding more branches to that ending depending on where you are in the route with Matt.

Is there any ntr in this?
Yes, with Damien if you're also involved with Matt.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
I really like this game! But it would be nice to have some help because sometimes I don't even know if in the launched part I still have something to do since nothing more happens ^^ ...

Some unlocked scenes do not appear in the gallery and some are impossible to unlock it's very frustrating I feel lost but this game is really cool, but a little help would be welcome if someone has a full save on the latest version and if the gallery is fully unlocked that would be great! Thanks in advance, and I hope for a CG scene with the owner of the apartment where we live when we have to pay it differently: p! And if by some miracle a feet fetish scene would be perfect! Need to focus on CG i think :D best of the game

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Hm...This game is fun so far. Kate and Violet are cute and Matt is an ass. The shady adults outside are a nice touch too, but together with Matt's (unavoidable?) Blackmailing and getting expelled from school it really feels like a light version of metamorphosis.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Hm...This game is fun so far. Kate and Violet are cute and Matt is an ass. The shady adults outside are a nice touch too, but together with Matt's (unavoidable?) Blackmailing and getting expelled from school it really feels like a light version of metamorphosis.
Just slap him after being groped lol.

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Just a quick question.

I don't think I've ever had the club CGs with Damien trigger yet let alone the bar CG, there was an event where he visits the cheerleading club for the first time and I'm sure the CG doesn't apply there, I've never had any Damien events on the weekends after that. Are there prerequisites to get it to appear like being employed in the bar beforehand?

Also, I'm not sure how far Damien's route is, the School Dance event was the last thing I got to do before the events stopped, am I missing more of it?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Don't you get raped if you do that?
Last I checked, for that to happen, you have to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise, you should also be able to avoid Matt by:
Can you have a full lesbo playtrough?
Yes:

Reactions: pharis

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Don't you get raped if you do that?
The rape scene is triggered if you slap Matt + defend Damien. I know for sure that if you chose track you can just run away once Matt and the other guy attemp to rape you, can't say what happens if you'd joined other clubs.
You can also just scream at Matt then the rape scene doesn't trigger even if you defend Damien later on.

Reactions: pharis

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Otherwise, you should also be able to avoid Matt by:
I don't recommend the second option. Just gave it a try cuz I never seen that milk scene and it was fine at first - working, doing cheer, dating Damien and no sight of Matt then suddenly he shows up at MC's place while she and Damien are playing a board game and demands she fucks him .-. So the save is worthless now -cuz Matt ruined it and I can't even say it was the first time. If you really wanna get rid of the little twerp for good just slap him, seems like that's the only way he gets the message.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't recommend the second option. Just gave it a try cuz I never seen that milk scene and it was fine at first - working, doing cheer, dating Damien and no sight of Matt then suddenly he shows up at MC's place while she and Damien are playing a board game and demands she fucks him .-. So the save is worthless now -cuz Matt ruined it and I can't even say it was the first time. If you really wanna get rid of the little twerp for good just slap him, seems like that's the only way he gets the message.
I haven't had a look at the code for this release yet but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a bug. Sounds like a relationship conflict event triggering without the relationship being there. Does that definitely not happen on the other branch?

Reactions: Hizor
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes