Oct 29, 2019
Has anyone made a comprehensive walkthrough yet? Getting all scenes is a real pain since there's little indication on what to do next

Also, the gallery doesn't work in the latest Android version, it just won't save scenes. Is it just me?

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me what kind femdom scenes in this game...:love: Will Mc dominate somebody ?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
are you kidding me? they STILL havent added any yuri CG yet?! wtf man stop with the damn sausage fest and give some yuri ffs. not everybody gets off on hetero and yet they refuse to add anything else.
Yes. They haven't added CG yuri yet. The one that has is Violet's strip, a kiss between you and Violet or you and Kate (or hug) and the sauna with Violet.
The rest is just sexual abuse, rape, harassment and exhibitionism. Everything for men.
F / F content is like just to justify the lesbian tag in the post.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Yo, can someone be kind enough as to tell me if there's any sexual content with Olivia in the game ?

PS: The changelogs are images so they can't be searched... (dumbest idea ever)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Yo, can someone be kind enough as to tell me if there's any sexual content with Olivia in the game ?

No. Only exclusive yuri sexual content CG with girls is the Violet strip and spa.
The rest is either not sexual or has men involved

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017

not yet, there might be later since most routes are short right now except for damien, matt, bakery and cafe.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
No. Only exclusive yuri sexual content CG with girls is the Violet strip and spa.
The rest is either not sexual or has men involved
I don't care if there are men, hell i prefer it. I asked for "sexual content with Olivia", not with her alone.

Last edited:

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
someone has a full save with all scene unlock ? I DONT UNDERSTAND but gallery is broken, i dont see all scene i have see, and i dont know how unlock the rest.

Some scene missed so bad for me :(

Reactions: James Brandon
May 12, 2019
I'm also confused cause there was a CG of matt fucking the protag, but i never got it in proper gameplay, it was a glitch from when she has to give him a BJ

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys, been a while since I've been dealing with a lot of IRL stuff recently, but I'll try to answer some of the more common questions related to bugs.
Firstly, the gallery not showing unlocked CGs is a weird refreshing issue that we've encountered with it, we haven't quite figured out the cause of it not updating to show unlocked CG scenes, but we are working on figuring that out.

Next is with the later Matt scenes not triggering. There does appear to be some conflict with job/other character routes that will cause this to not trigger, but we need to do more testing to decide how to properly fix it.

In the latest update we've fixed quite a few smaller oddities and are currently working on a patch to fix more of the reported bugs, but rest assured they will be fixed.

Diegosmurf

Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, been a while since I've been dealing with a lot of IRL stuff recently, but I'll try to answer some of the more common questions related to bugs.
Firstly, the gallery not showing unlocked CGs is a weird refreshing issue that we've encountered with it, we haven't quite figured out the cause of it not updating to show unlocked CG scenes, but we are working on figuring that out.

Next is with the later Matt scenes not triggering. There does appear to be some conflict with job/other character routes that will cause this to not trigger, but we need to do more testing to decide how to properly fix it.

In the latest update we've fixed quite a few smaller oddities and are currently working on a patch to fix more of the reported bugs, but rest assured they will be fixed.
What is in new update?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes