Tool Unity Unity Studio (Unity Image Extractor)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peiteen

Oct 11, 2018
How to download and use this?
i downloaded everything from the github page, but there's no app i could run
in this appveyor page i can only download the log file

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Ayy I'm going to add a link to your thread in my guide for uncensoring unity games, as long as that's no problem with you.
Super useful tool, thank you for sharing!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
tried to extract something unlimited but not getting anything....
You're looking for UABE (Unity Asset Bundle Extractor), the studio is just a GUI to browse the assets and see their previews. I'm pretty sure the studio can only export raw images and text.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I only skimmed through the thread but it didn't look like anyone has asked already. I'm curious, is there any way to view extracted "animation" .dat files? If so, how does one got about doing this? I've been searching online but seem to be getting nowhere.

Reactions: luisar018

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
this tool have updated to 0.14.38 and i think u can rip the model for the animated scenes like the twist

(Export model:
Export model from "Scene Hierarchy" using the Model menu
  • Export Animator from "Asset List" using the Export menu
  • With AnimationClip:
  • Select model from "Scene Hierarchy" then select the AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Model-Export selected objects with AnimationClip to export
  • Export Animator will export bound AnimationClip or use Ctrl to select Animator and AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Export-Export Animator with selected AnimationClip to export)
and i think we can extract animationclip/animator/videoclip now, but i dont know if this work.
if we get lucky someone can made a gallery for unity games like the twist but its a big ''IF''

Reactions: luisar018 and BK186

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
I think your system 32 bit, I'm adding another file here. Try this...
my system is 64 and win 8, can you send a link to 64bit version of this studio, your main link says " Project not found or access denied. "

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
this tool have updated to 0.14.38 and i think u can rip the model for the animated scenes like the twist

(Export model:
Export model from "Scene Hierarchy" using the Model menu
  • Export Animator from "Asset List" using the Export menu
  • With AnimationClip:
  • Select model from "Scene Hierarchy" then select the AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Model-Export selected objects with AnimationClip to export
  • Export Animator will export bound AnimationClip or use Ctrl to select Animator and AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Export-Export Animator with selected AnimationClip to export)
and i think we can extract animationclip/animator/videoclip now, but i dont know if this work.
if we get lucky someone can made a gallery for unity games like the twist but its a big ''IF''

Please, please, pretty please could you explain in more details how can I extact animations from The Twist, because I have tried endless hours but I cannot find Model in Scene Hierarchy nor "animator" in "Asset List". Maybe I didn't understand it well, so if it's not much trouble would you explain it again for "dummies" pleaseeeeeeee!!!! I will be forever greateful. Regards.

Deerslayer

Feb 4, 2021
I don't understand how to download version 0.14.38?
I have AssetStudio.v0.15.32 version not working on Win 7.

P.S. Sorry for my english. I use a translator.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote