Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.1.4] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im not an expert user...but how to stop search ... i got severe lags and cannot unlag ...
cannot really explain when it happens, but if i know the variable (via reversish value search ) it will work fine,but if i put something random or chars short name - i am just forever frozen ... can unfreeze, delete one letter, freeze again

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
FaceCrap it is the mere mention of the same error that has already been resolved (or been seen by the modder) that earned the facepalm. You should be more mature and accept that there will always be someone out there who will disagree with you. Also, I expect you will post something fruitful or productive in this thread in future. Instead of circling around the same errors and waste time. The modder (in this case 0x52) has better things to do than going through crap. I, for one am not sore about how my comment/posts are reacted with, I advice you should be a sport and do too.
I understand you're trying to keep the thread clean, I appreciate that, but I didn't mind FaceCrap's comment. He just gave his opinion about that specific issue.

im not an expert user...but how to stop search ... i got severe lags and cannot unlag ...
cannot really explain when it happens, but if i know the variable (via reversish value search ) it will work fine,but if i put something random or chars short name - i am just forever frozen ... can unfreeze, delete one letter, freeze again
Are you on at least version 1.5? This was a known issue before 1.5

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Boehser Onkel please add Ripples in the game list. It is working perfectly good. Best mod. (I could have done it but I am not so good with coding and you will understand it better. I can vouch for it though).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Boehser Onkel please add Ripples in the game list. It is working perfectly good. Best mod. (I could have done it but I am not so good with coding and you will understand it better. I can vouch for it though).
i think i had it , but deleted because i got no single reaction to it or a like (as a indikator it was downloaded w/e)
will take another look next days
(if you have a old version pls post here)

and , im not adding those to the list - 0x52 does ;)

you can post your version here or at game thread and mention 0x52 he may add it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
(if you have a old version pls post here)
Do you want old version of game or the URM? Also, do I only post the URM in the game thread? Actually, I am not a pro. I saw your posts in different games, they were very alluring, so I asked you. And I know 0x52 adds it here but you post in the game threads, so, I asked you. Have you tested "Tales From The Unending Void"? I had tried earlier, but not all choices had points, so I gave up. If you have time please will you check whether it works?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Do you want old version of game or the URM? Also, do I only post the URM in the game thread? Actually, I am not a pro. I saw your posts in different games, they were very alluring, so I asked you. And I know 0x52 adds it here but you post in the game threads, so, I asked you. Have you tested "Tales From The Unending Void"? I had tried earlier, but not all choices had points, so I gave up. If you have time please will you check whether it works?
on it ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-4-jestur.56110/post-7393292

Last edited:
  • Love

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah - if you make your own - you can post it here or at gamethread (may mention 0x52 if posting on gamethread , so he know to add or w/e ;) )

for TVTUV -- there are no points ~.~

only this var´s

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Boehser Onkel , I had a request for you. Since you know coding, will help me to find a solution for a game where I find error whenever I want to change a point/relations. Recently, I encountered it in Mound of the termites. Previously, I had this problem in intertwined. I am attaching the error here. Please tell me if there is any solution to this, or I will have to abandon this game. View attachment traceback.txt

Thank you in advance

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Boehser Onkel , I had a request for you. Since you know coding, will help me to find a solution for a game where I find error whenever I want to change a point/relations. Recently, I encountered it in Mound of the termites. Previously, I had this problem in intertwined. I am attaching the error here. Please tell me if there is any solution to this, or I will have to abandon this game. View attachment 1612645

Thank you in advance
i have no idea about coding , lol
trial and error -and some basic knowledge how it maybe works

edit: i tested mtt - works fine

Screenshot_1.png

sometimes the persistent files causing errors - maybe delete em and try again? (make backup first)
also wt- mods can interfere (in very rare cases)with urm .. so i cant help more right now

edit2 : tested with joker wt mod - no errors

btw whats this

File "/storage/emulated/0/.adult/MTT-0.55-pc/game/script.rpy", line 1975, in script
what platform you playing at? android?
cant help with this - im not playing at a phone (and never will rofl)

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Got a bug with this game when trying to use the renaming and then when making a save using the last version also using koga3 mod I don't know if it has something to do with it

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Got a bug with this game when trying to use the renaming and then when making a save using the last version also using koga3 mod I don't know if it has something to do with it
yeah - helpfull " got a bug" ....

traceback? error log?

edit : like this

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Yes got 2 bugs related to the renaming
The issue is cause by incorrectly defined characters in the game. Luckily they're also unused, so you could just remove them from the source.

Open the file script.rpy and remove to following lines:
Python:
define camrelat = Character("[camrelation]")
define camrelatmc = Character("[camrelationmc]")

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The issue is cause by incorrectly defined characters in the game. Luckily they're also unused, so you could just remove them from the source.

Open the file script.rpy and remove to following lines:
Python:
define camrelat = Character("[camrelation]")
define camrelatmc = Character("[camrelationmc]")
Thanks I know it's a game related problem but I thought maybe it would be helpful for you (y)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Is it possible to create a gallery (mod) with this?
There's a game I enjoy playing but it has no gallery and no mod for it.

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes