Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.2.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Starting to believe this game is Ren'Py in name only since none of the "universal" type Mods I found here on Fzone work on it.
Efficient mods in games, including working together with the URM (no conflicts).(y)
Neither UnRen(s) works. :unsure:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
OK,
I already downloaded and installed the application in the root folder ok.
But which path or option should I type for extraction?

Thanks in advance for guidance
just put it in the mainfolder
run it - press enter ;)
the options appear after

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have been searching but cannot find a proper solution. When a selection is greyed out because it is behind a jumper. How make this one selectable? Or is that impossibele? If not I will have to go long way back. As far as I know I met the conditions. Maybe from the console?

1684758226654.png

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I have been searching but cannot find a proper solution. When a selection is greyed out because it is behind a jumper. How make this one selectable? Or is that impossibele? If not I will have to go long way back. As far as I know I met the conditions. Maybe from the console?
The "False" indicates that you didn't meet the conditions. Clicking that Condition button will let you see what you could change to enable it.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks. It will bring me back to CK1 and I am now CK2e2. So I will be much happier when I can change it in URM or the console. I tried in the console but I am a noob in it. I will post the conditions below. Imo I was all good.

1684762309437.png

ChrisTheGr8est

Nov 13, 2019
I'm looking for a mod that if you hold left click mouse down it skips dialog, if anyone that has played any nlt-media game knows what I'm talking about, need it for Ren'py

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm looking for a mod that if you hold left click mouse down it skips dialog, if anyone that has played any nlt-media game knows what I'm talking about, need it for Ren'py
That's what the CTRL key is for in Ren'Py games. And in most Ren'Py game you can also choose what to skip in the game's preferences: "unseen" means you can even skip unseen dialogs using the CTRL key. Some even have an auto-skip...

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I know the bug is not on your end of the mod, but the creators of CK keeps bugging out the mod.

Do u guys maby have a idea what the do to break it so i can try to reverse it and fix it for my self.
Its the same problem the did on ck1 then fixed it and now its back in ck2.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thank's one of your links help'd. i used the middle mouse button, MButton::Control
and it works just like holding the Ctrl button
yeah
i tried to find a working way for the left button , but this causes a lot conflicts with the desktop/other programs
so the middle mouse button is a good choice

you can even use XButton1/2 for mouse button 4/5 instead MButton

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
yeah
i tried to find a working way for the left button , but this causes a lot conflicts with the desktop/other programs
so the middle mouse button is a good choice

you can even use XButton1/2 for mouse button 4/5 instead MButton
Hi!
Just for my understanding.
Before in basic use, when I clicked on an option, a condition opened,</>show that took a temporary "replay". It was useful to guide choices and (or) revert decisions.
Now however what it shows is just your variables.
Have there really been changes to this or did I inadvertently enable (or disable) something inappropriate? I use V14.1.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Have there really been changes to this or did I inadvertently enable (or disable) something inappropriate? I use V14.1.
If I'm understanding you right, you're mixing two things up:
  • clicking on the "Code" column will display the code that gets executed (like increasing/decreasing variables)
  • clicking on the "Next label" column will show you the following label(s) in Replay mode
1685028008585.png

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
No! I already saw that the "next" column has the replay, but before my actions, in this objective at the beginning of my use of the tool, it was in the "code" column.
That's why the FOTM print was the first game I used it.
I reinforce the question: were there changes in the new version or could this be reversed?

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes