Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.3.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hi kumarin i tried to uncensor this with your method but it didn't work.
the guy manually translated the patch with rei patcher, i tried to download Bepinex and starts the game to create plugin folder but it didn't appear.
I'm not an expert but coould it be that Bepinex goes in conflict with Rei patcher ?
yes. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher.
or download original.

Reactions: kiava

war13149

Jun 7, 2023
kumarin,帖子:11340444,会员:4679867 said:
BepInEx -> 如果您有 x32 版本游戏,请使用 或 BepInEx-UnityIL2CPP_x64_blah_6.0.0-be577
将 DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll 文件放入 BepInEx\plugins\ 文件夹中。

但是帖子的链接中有插件包。由管家制作。我让他更新插件包,他说“我没有计划”。
[/引用]
不工作 2024-03-25 131256.png 2024-03-25 131347.png 2024-03-25 131510.png

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I did use " mosaic " in the config for that render the game open all fine but and it's uncensored but the game just gets stuck on some scenes and i need to reset game and disable " mosaic " to be able to play i get this in the console
mosaic.PNG
" nullreferenceexception Object reference not set to the instance of an object "
This helps me to remove the censored stuff from the game " mosaic " but some scenes when they finish the game gets stuck.
I used this game .

I was wondering is this a me problem did i miss something in the config or is this just the game?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I did use " mosaic " in the config for that render the game open all fine but and it's uncensored but the game just gets stuck on some scenes and i need to reset game and disable " mosaic " to be able to play i get this in the console
View attachment 3531593
" nullreferenceexception Object reference not set to the instance of an object "
This helps me to remove the censored stuff from the game " mosaic " but some scenes when they finish the game gets stuck.
I used this game .

I was wondering is this a me problem did i miss something in the config or is this just the game?
Uncensor plugin for RJ01172504 (ボクのそぼ濡れアドベンチャー)
install latest ver. current is #688
extract BepInEx to game folder.
extract Uncensor plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
optionally, you can add uncensored texture which made by nekonick123. (thanks)
delete BepInEx\plugins\UniversalUnityDemosaics_il2cpp_net6.dll and BepInEx\config\DumbRendererDemosaicIl2CppNet6.ini.

useless chatter.
it may be easy and fast uncensored by patch the カメラ距離に応じたモザイクサイズ class, カメラ距離に応じたモザイクサイズ変更() method. but harmony makes error on patch. cause by multi-bytes class, method names.
I made uncensor works every 2 seconds. The game won't slow down that much.

Jabbry

Nov 3, 2022
Can someone explain me how to use the demosaic?
I think i missed something because it doesn't decensor the mosaic part, i think i'm doing it wrongly, is it possible to have a step by step guide?

And also if you can tell me if there is something to modify in the config file or if i need to search keywords with a program or other things to know the keywords...

Thanks

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can someone explain me how to use the demosaic?
I think i missed something because it doesn't decensor the mosaic part, i think i'm doing it wrongly, is it possible to have a step by step guide?

And also if you can tell me if there is something to modify in the config file or if i need to search keywords with a program or other things to know the keywords...

Thanks
most of DL( ) games has censored.
there are 2 ways to censor.
HW : edit original textures to censored.
SW : add filter to parts at runtime.(shader, filter, and so on)

this plugin is just removes SW censored.
generally censored textures are have "mosaic" or "mozaic" names. this plugin is find them and disable it.
some games are just use HW censored. this case, plugin is useless.

you can edit .ini file for config. Usually there is no need to use it.
if edit NameDumpMode = true, it turns to false on game launched. dump names of renders, shaders to DumbRendererDemosaic.csv files. You can modify the keyword by referring to it.

this plugin is based on BepInEx. there are 2 type of unity game's client. mono and il2cpp.
if mono type, use . il2cpp -> use .

227778677w

Dec 21, 2018
I don't know if I'm just stupid but I can't get it to work for LOOK.hac -ルック・ハック-, tried bleeding edge build and gave me unable to start render or something in the console, and BepInEx 5.4.22 doesn't seem to respond, never tried to download BepInEx myself before, so don't know what I'm doing wrong

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I don't know if I'm just stupid but I can't get it to work for LOOK.hac -ルック・ハック-, tried bleeding edge build and gave me unable to start render or something in the console, and BepInEx 5.4.22 doesn't seem to respond, never tried to download BepInEx myself before, so don't know what I'm doing wrong
that game client is mono x64 type. use
extract it to game folder and run game once. if "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.
move uncen plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
and needed to edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file as below.
HideManagerGameObject = true
after Unity 2021.2, hide plugin is needed. You have to use this method as it is not yet applied to the plugin, and the plugin will be fixed later.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
that game client is mono x64 type. use
extract it to game folder and run game once. if "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.
move uncen plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
and needed to edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file as below.
HideManagerGameObject = true
after Unity 2021.2, hide plugin is needed. You have to use this method as it is not yet applied to the plugin, and the plugin will be fixed later.
Conceived experience clinic v1.3.1
How to solve the problem that neither 1.4.3 nor 1.4.4 can remove the mosaic
1713928920730.png 1713929217154.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Conceived experience clinic v1.3.1
How to solve the problem that neither 1.4.3 nor 1.4.4 can remove the mosaic
View attachment 3569331 View attachment 3569335
孕ませ体験クリニック( Conceived experience clinic ) is mono type client. use DumbRendererDemosaic.dll.
this game had HW + SW mosaics. plugin will remove the SW mosaic only.
if plugin is not works, check BepInEx folder's log file. if fail to load BepInEx, move game folder to another place.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
孕ませ体験クリニック( Conceived experience clinic ) is mono type client. use DumbRendererDemosaic.dll.
this game had HW + SW mosaics. plugin will remove the SW mosaic only.
if plugin is not works, check BepInEx folder's log file. if fail to load BepInEx, move game folder to another place.
Is there a difference between 1.4.3 and 1.4.4?