dokyanh

Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys, i don't know how to make the uncensored patch work on the lasted version. I had try on the both BepInEx and ReiPatcher but i doesn't work. Please give me some tips. Sorry for my bad english, and thanks for read.

Reactions: Beats9821

Annan

Jul 6, 2018
Hey guys, i don't know how to make the uncensored patch work on the lasted version. I had try on the both BepInEx and ReiPatcher but i doesn't work. Please give me some tips. Sorry for my bad english, and thanks for read.
This is the bi-hourly reminder that the dev had to censor the game at an asset level because of Japanese law. Some very kind person is trying to solve that, but it requires literally redrawing assets and they have no ETA.

dokyanh

Mar 27, 2021
This is the bi-hourly reminder that the dev had to censor the game at an asset level because of Japanese law. Some very kind person is trying to solve that, but it requires literally redrawing assets and they have no ETA.
Thanks for you information, i just read it and yah, waiting for the white bear

Jun 21, 2018
Don't waste your time, it's not worth it.....The witch we save (lives on the roof Slum) is sewing costumes... NEEDLES are needed, they fall in the church more than % from NUNS... if it didn't fall (re-enter the location or use the book to restore the monsters).
Сostumes differ only in COLOR ... in the menu you will see (and in the scenes) only the main costume ...
View attachment 2146362
Wait are you for real??? I was hoping the other 2 costumes were her in a bunny maid costume from an event she gets captured in, and the other one being full naked. Daaaaaaaamn what a waste

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1
(Uncensor + Cheats)
(Game Version Independent)

(131MB)​

Supported game version 1.x+.
Supports v1.05 and next game updated. (not works on v0.54)

This is BepInEx plugin(v5.x).
Recommend use
May be you have installed BepInEx. ('cause for MTL)
If you installed ReiPatcher, you can't use this. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher. Check this post, about how to remove the ReiPatcher.

Features
  • Uncensor
  • The Bunnysuit mod by omp123
    • Download this and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder. (make a subfolder and put it. it's ok too)
  • Cheats (follows noxtek's)
    • F2 : infinite HP/MP/SP
    • F3 : +50k exp (souls ?)
Install
  • If you have a BepInEx already, no need install BepInEx again. just extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Or install BepInEx. (to game folder. check that is there any multi-bytes characters are not exists in the game path)
  • Run game once. (for BepInEx's run test) If BepInEx is working right, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
  • extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\".
  • Enjoy it !
Some parts are censored on some scenes. (Game Over CG 9, 14(ball), etc)
Some files are not used yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes
  • 22-11-09 v1.0.0.1
    • Optimized Texture Replacer.
    • Added omp123's works.
  • 22-11-05 Initial Release

Last edited:

555.erpie

May 25, 2019
helper plugin pack
(Uncensor + Cheats)
(Game Version Independent)

Download(97MB)​

Supported game version 1.x+.
Supports v1.05, v1.06, and next game updated. (not works on v0.54)

This is BepInEx plugin(v5.x).
Recommend use
May be you have installed BepInEx. ('cause for MTL)
If you installed ReiPatcher, you can't use this. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher.

Features
  • Uncensor
  • Cheats (follows noxtek's)
    • F2 : infinite HP/MP/SP
    • F3 : +50k exp (souls ?)
Install
  • install BepInEx. (to game folder. check that is there any multi-bytes characters are not exists in the game path)
  • Run game once. (for BepInEx's run test) If BepInEx is working right, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
  • extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\".
  • Enjoy it !

May be will be updated several times. uncensored images are needed.

Changes
  • 22-11-05 Initial Release
I extracted contents to plugins and it works, cheats appear but game over CG does not change for me.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I extracted contents to plugins and it works, cheats appear but game over CG does not change for me.
If you edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file as below, you can see the log.
[Logging.Console]

## Enables showing a console for log output.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
Enabled = true
Enter the gallery, logs are likes below
It says that those images are changed.

If you start new game, first meets mob's di** is uncensored.

Nov 24, 2017
I may be retarded, but does anyone know how to get out of the in-game menu?
Don't worry, it's an actual glitch in the game. Avoid using the mouse, and just move with the keyboard. If you use the mouse in the menus, you are fucked.

DLis released a fix (I think) for this over at his blog, so you might want to check it out.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Don't worry, it's an actual glitch in the game. Avoid using the mouse, and just move with the keyboard. If you use the mouse in the menus, you are fucked.

DLis released a fix (I think) for this over at his blog, so you might want to check it out.
I've started a new game. And not using the mouse beyond choosing the difficulty. But i still can't get out of the in game menu after getting in after pressing "I". :(

Also checked the blog, there doesn't seem to be anything beyond 2018.

Nov 24, 2017
I've started a new game. And not using the mouse beyond choosing the difficulty. But i still can't get out of the in game menu after getting in after pressing "I". :(

Also checked the blog, there doesn't seem to be anything beyond 2018.
It's on Ci-En, the link right next to the blog. You can press the "Jump" button to get out of menus.

Hangyaku

Feb 13, 2018
Hello, I made a translation (with Deepl) which is well reogarnised.
I have translated all the info about weapons, enemies, consumables, spells, rings.

I'm sorry if the translation I made won't be enough comprehensible

For those who want to take it to make the translation, it starts at line 1800 before it's from version 0.54

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Uncensoring progress: things are going slow but progress is being made, leaving an update because I'll be trying to also port it with Kumarin's Texture Replacer. It'll take a bit longer but that'll essentially make it future-proof and hopefully won't affect other mods.

Speaking of which, I see a lot of people packaging things with a lot of extra bullshit and I want to be clear I will be trying to release my uncensoring with no mechanical mods and few alterations to the sprites. My only exception will be removing her pants in the Angel masturbation scene (since she had fully rendered nudity that was covered up by pants) and possibly adding a surprise by changing something that I and a lot of people noticed and were slightly disappointed by. I want this to be a very vanilla and straightforward uncensoring so people can play the game as-is without mosaics, while letting people who want mods and cheats add their own on the side.

Still no ETA for when it'll be done. It's gonna take a while.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes