Apr 19, 2020
I highly doubt he would only because 100% of the sex content in this game is non consensual.
You mean to tell me Aradia didn't volunteer to be that ogre's onahole for a day?? :oops:

Think I might sit it out until everyone's on the same page in terms of a translation and uncensor. Kinda like when any new Bethesda game comes out, just gonna wait 'till mods are ready.

I keep wanting to help with translation but don't wanna fill my free time with it. That would cut into my Tomie Wants to Get Married time. And we simply can't have that.

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
Apologies for taking so long but I have finally completed the map. It took me longer than expected because a. I've never made a map before, and b. this game is also quite large; I have to say I have a newfound appreciation of what D-Lis has managed to create here.

I have scaled up the level names and doubled the scale of the image so that compression/image zoom filtering doesn't make the smaller text unreadable when zooming in, hopefully that eases readability but if it doesn't I may try a better version at a later date, though I think this should suffice for now. The map contains:
  • Accurate (mostly) placements of solid and pass-through platforms
  • Locations of any placed items on the map
  • Locations of special mobs that drop unique items & Boss Locations
  • Locations of and structure of all mechanisms, keys, breakables, structural hazards (spikes) and falling platforms
  • Locations of all Diaries
  • Locations of various background erotic scenes
  • Locations of all events and interactable characters, as well as rescues
  • Karma allocation for rescues and Karma requirements for barriers/a certain dialogue choice
  • Information on triggering events/locations/diary spawns
The map DOES NOT contain:
  • Standard enemy locations
  • Erotic trap locations
  • Non-structural or non-colliding hazards (i.e. arrows, pressure plates, wrecking balls/logs that don't break anything, or tripwires)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please give feedback and also anything I may have missed/gotten wrong. Hopefully I didn't miss anything but you never know.

EDIT: ALSO I am dumb and forgot about the weapons and ring sold at Illusive's shop, but it should be fine since they're all concentrated in that spot so I don't think there's any point cluttering the map with them.

EDIT2: Adjusted information on Captain Sierra's quest, you have to talk to her once to spawn the diary of the other captain, and then after collecting that diary, Sierra's entry in the ranch diary will unlock. Added info that points out Illusive's shop stock. Corrected some visual errors and platform placements.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Apologies for taking so long but I have finally completed the map. It took me longer than expected because a. I've never made a map before, and b. this game is also quite large; I have to say I have a newfound appreciation of what D-Lis has managed to create here.

I have scaled up the level names and doubled the scale of the image so that compression/image zoom filtering doesn't make the smaller text unreadable when zooming in, hopefully that eases readability but if it doesn't I may try a better version at a later date, though I think this should suffice for now. The map contains:
  • Locations of and structure of all mechanisms, keys, breakables, structural hazards (spikes) and falling platforms
  • Karma allocation for rescues and Karma requirements for barriers/a certain dialogue choice
  • Erotic trap locations
  • Non-structural or non-colliding hazards (i.e. arrows, pressure plates, wrecking balls/logs that don't break anything, or tripwires)

Please give feedback and also anything I may have missed/gotten wrong. Hopefully I didn't miss anything but you never know.
Thank you, this will make testing event decensoring alignment easier.

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
From a hentai perspective. Honestly feel like we still need some animations. Gameplay loop wise. I'm going back to Elden Ring

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Uncensoring progress: things are going slow but progress is being made, leaving an update because I'll be trying to also port it with Kumarin's Texture Replacer. It'll take a bit longer but that'll essentially make it future-proof and hopefully won't affect other mods.

Speaking of which, I see a lot of people packaging things with a lot of extra bullshit and I want to be clear I will be trying to release my uncensoring with no mechanical mods and few alterations to the sprites. My only exception will be removing her pants in the Angel masturbation scene (since she had fully rendered nudity that was covered up by pants) and possibly adding a surprise by changing something that I and a lot of people noticed and were slightly disappointed by. I want this to be a very vanilla and straightforward uncensoring so people can play the game as-is without mosaics, while letting people who want mods and cheats add their own on the side.

Still no ETA for when it'll be done. It's gonna take a while.
Regardless of how long it takes, you are doing good work in doing this my friend.

Reactions: ram700

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022

• Erotic trap locations

EDIT: ALSO I am dumb and forgot about the weapons and ring sold at Illusive's shop, but it should be fine since they're all concentrated in that spot so I don't think there's any point cluttering the map with them.
I think you deserve an award for this <3
By the way, can this map be added into the game (i.e., view map in-game), or it's supposed to be used as a reference separately? I had been struggling to navigate through the Mush area, so this is very helpful. Tysm!

Reactions: madingo john

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
helper plugin pack
(Uncensor + Cheats)
(Game Version Independent)

Download(97MB)​

Supported game version 1.x+.
Supports v1.05, v1.06, and next game updated. (not works on v0.54)

This is BepInEx plugin(v5.x).
Recommend use
May be you have installed BepInEx. ('cause for MTL)
If you installed ReiPatcher, you can't use this. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher.

Features
  • Uncensor
  • Cheats (follows noxtek's)
    • F2 : infinite HP/MP/SP
    • F3 : +50k exp (souls ?)
Install
  • install BepInEx. (to game folder. check that is there any multi-bytes characters are not exists in the game path)
  • Run game once. (for BepInEx's run test) If BepInEx is working right, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
  • extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\".
  • Enjoy it !

May be will be updated several times. uncensored images are needed.

Changes
  • 22-11-05 Initial Release
There is already a folder called BepInEx in my folder, should I delete it and replace it with the new one?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bound&gagged

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Hello, I made a translation (with Deepl) which is well reogarnised.
I have translated all the info about weapons, enemies, consumables, spells, rings.

I'm sorry if the translation I made won't be enough comprehensible

For those who want to take it to make the translation, it starts at line 1800 before it's from version 0.54
Version 0.54 is for PC or android? Because the thread version is going by a completely different number and starts from 1.0...
Can someone please clarify? :(

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
go to your night of revenge folder, open the folders AutoTranslator > Translation > en > Text, then just drag and drop my file and click accept when it asks if you to replace it.
I installed it, it isn't perfect I still have some lines that are pretty much gibberish but it is much better than what it once was, thank you so much. Oh, I forgot to mention that the folder i pout it in was labeled BepInEx as opposed to the autotranslator one, the only folder I can find with that in the name is X.Unity Auto Translator. should I put it there?

Apr 25, 2021
I think you can do it either way, but it's definitely much harder. Not sure if it's well designed for high difficulties. Not only do you need to EXTRA git gud (cuz your spells require good timing and placement), but also manage your mana. You don't have passive mana regen (which I think you should despite the souls games), so don't expect to have enough mana to kill everything before you reach the next altar. Pure warrior works. Pure mage? not quite but it's do'able.
Regenerative mana sounds like a really good idea, though it'd probably have to be slow in order to keep relevance with the mana flask.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: edgartheslayer

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
Ever so slightly disappointed by how relatively few background eros there are. I hope that this doesn't mark the end of content updates for this game, be it DLC or just more things dotted around. Seeing stuff like events and rescues in the gallery would be nice, which D-Lis has mentioned as a possible future update on Twitter iirc, but I do hope to just see more in general.

It's also kinda a shame that the Ranch became the game's B-Plot, of sorts - would have liked to see some of the NPCs end up as meat toilets elsewhere.

All in all, great game for sure.

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin
Apr 10, 2018
I need help editing the auto translator, so I'm trying to find a way to make altar location names fit. It hurts my eyes when it overlaps on certain location names (due to them being long names). I'm trying to find where to alter font size. There's this <size%3D80%> </size> on some texts but not on all of them and was wondering if it can be applied on altar location names.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes