Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Oh so they totally disregarded the poll results and removed ntr despite 70% of players were cool with it. Welp, as long as that's the devs vision. I just hope they were not harassed into doing it or simply bought off by some vanilla stan. Good luck (y)
Could also look at it as 35% of people wanted NTR in the game and the other 65% did not want to see NTR in the game ( including the people that wanted it avoidable since they technically didn't want to see it). Since only 35% of the people would see the content and you would almost need to write 2 different scripts for the game, one having NTR in it and one not having NTR in it. To me it's understandable to focus Time and effort into something the majority would want to see.

EDIT: Just fyi I would have voted AVOIDABLE, as long as the avoidable means not even mentioned or implied. I'm all for choices in Visual novels.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Nope. Almost nothing is.
  • You can't avoid being blackmailed by Ivy
  • You can't avoid the femdom from the head teacher
  • You can't avoid having your dick sucked by some random camwhore
  • You can't avoid taking sexual pictures of the aunt/Skylar (she has an OF or something like that)
  • You can't avoid the girlfriend deciding to bring in Amelia because your relationship has gotten "stale"
sounds like this isnt for me then sounds closer to kn than a vn and all of what you mentioned is things i wouldnt want to see

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Could also look at it as 35% of people wanted NTR in the game and the other 65% did not want to see NTR in the game ( including the people that wanted it avoidable since they technically didn't want to see it). Since only 35% of the people would see the content and you would almost need to write 2 different scripts for the game, one having NTR in it and one not having NTR in it. To me it's understandable to focus Time and effort into something the majority would want to see.

EDIT: Just fyi I would have voted AVOIDABLE, as long as the avoidable means not even mentioned or implied. I'm all for choices in Visual novels.
I get it but the issue is they apparently removed existing content too, which there was no reason to when vast majority were cool with it according to the poll. It dosen't add up imo

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I was happy to see this pop, but disappointed with the outcome.
Clicking through a forced Harem is a little comedic, but not worth the time for me.

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I get it but the issue is they apparently removed existing content too, which there was no reason to when vast majority were cool with it according to the poll. It dosen't add up imo
He removed a single scene that was included in the first demo when the Developer did a rewrite of the demo portion making it 3x longer. He also had no plans to add NTR to the game at the point he put up the poll. The Dev didn't even consider the scene NTR to begin with. But some people didn't like seeing a potential love interest having sex with an ape man, and I guess he aggreed.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
And of course, the lesbian wink could not be missing in this game.
View attachment 2857493
:KEK: seeing the mc's face in that scene

Nope. Almost nothing is.
  • You can't avoid being blackmailed by Ivy
  • You can't avoid the femdom from the head teacher
  • You can't avoid having your dick sucked by some random camwhore
  • You can't avoid taking sexual pictures of the aunt/Skylar (she has an OF or something like that)
  • You can't avoid the girlfriend deciding to bring in Amelia because your relationship has gotten "stale"
and reading that, It is clear that the MC is a loser.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I suppose according to those 2 posts, this is probably missing the lesbian tag.

Edit: What's wrong MikeOG , do you feel identified with the Mc ? :KEK:

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

I 100% agree witth what you said. I do not agree with your edit though.
I understand your reasoning behind it, you are being considerate of other players, but this doesnt offer a clear message to the dev. (well it does but then you get things like "most people liked it so why not put it" which is false)
Unless some content ( I speak in general, not for the specific tag) is not playing a major role to the story but its there just as a filler and since you go into the trouble of asking your player base, having more than half of them basically say that they dont want to see it makes your job a lot easier.
you can then focus on giving choises for the content that people actually want to see.

avoidable content only means more work for the dev that the majority dont want or plan to see, instead of focusing on what the majority would preffer.
spending hours uppon hours on a fickle engine like daz where (especially now with the 4.22) half of the hair assets cause crashes losing hours of work, for content that the majority dont want to see ( even those who are ok with avoidable dont want to see it), is a sure way for a single dev to burnout. I am not saying they shouldnt do it. I am only saying they should pick something and stick to it. IMHO he made the right choise here in listening to the majority who do not want to see it. less work for the dev.

Unless as a dev you like certain fetishes and you want them in the game, then the best poll would only need two questions. do you want -insert fetish-, YES or NO. makes your job a lot easier. thats just my personal opinion ofcourse.

they were not cool with it though. most wanted it out or avoided ( stopped/never happened/didnt want to see it). so he listened to the majority as a previous poster said.

I will keep this in my watch list for now and see where it goes.

happy gaming to all

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
After 8 months of this project still dev can't decide is there include NTR or not.
After watching a long time I'm going to give up on this game completely.
No offence mates. I don't like even it will be avoidable.
Good Luck Dev

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
they were not cool with it though. most wanted it out or avoided ( stopped/never happened/didnt want to see it). so he listened to the majority as a previous poster said.

I will keep this in my watch list for now and see where it goes.

happy gaming to all
They were, in fact, cool with it. When you say "I'm fine with ntr if it is avoidable" then you are cool with it being there as long as it is avoidable, therefore there was no reason to remove existing content. Idk how you don't understand that.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
They were, in fact, cool with it. When you say "I'm fine with ntr if it is avoidable" then you are cool with it being there as long as it is avoidable, therefore there was no reason to remove existing content. Idk how you don't understand that.

cool with AVOIDING IT.
you do know what avoidable means right? never happens. twice the job for a dev to please a minority.
what part of this is complicating?

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
The Dev has stated NTR would not be in the game.

There seems to be some confusion about the whole NTR thing because someone brought up a poll from way back in April? again. the Dev decided that NTR would not be included in the game shortly after the poll.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes