2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
how to fix the error codes during every landlady/roomate dialogue option. beeen having this problem for the past 3 updates. and idk where to put the extra files in the game folder to make it work

Reactions: Pinsel and RHead

Babooshkayaya

May 14, 2024
14 yo Horse-Dick-Head
;)
The MC is also an idiot. There are no real choices to make and the ones you do have no real consequence as the situation plays out the same. This is a problem because the MC is a passive beta male who needs to be told everything. Painful to continue playing through as he stumbles from one fiasco into another.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: IRebel and loqex

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I hope the cheating tag doesn't mean cheating on MC.
nah the MC is a cheating son of a bitch lol last I played you are forced to cheat on your girlfriend but I haven't played the last update maybe 2 I forget.

How much femdom is in the game? It's my main interest
It's mostly on the Principals path don't really if it was in the early stages or not , but if you are only interested in that aspect might not be a game for you. Last I played I couldn't really avoid anything I didn't want unsure if that has changed by now or not

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718039867781.png

Hey there!

I've put some due time into the development of In Due Time this week (see what I did there?) and made significant progress on additional renders for the upcoming game. I've also added some written content into the playable version to ensure steady progress on that front as well. I'm excited to share that I've now hit 400 renders for the first episode, and counting!

Here's an image of the new character I've been working on, bringing the total to 20 characters for the game:

1718039875835.png

Current development progress

• 400 Renders
  • 0 Animations
  • 10 Scenes
  • 9 Locations
  • 9 Social Media Images (in-game)

Stay tuned for more updates, and thank you for your continued support!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello Hello! Just a quick one.

It just so happens that I may be not far off of having the content together to release a demo version of In Due Time pretty soon, so I thought I'd create a poll to see what you guys would prefer...

1718199211435.png

The demo version (thus far) will have no sex scenes, but is more of an introduction to how the game will feel, the choices you will have, the characters personalities & the overall storyline.

Disclaimer: Episode 1 will not be released until Season 1 of University Days is complete

Should I...

vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityDays-S1EP8P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: GreeboGames
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes