Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
University Days [S1: Ep. 8 P1] [GREEBO] - Compressed

Win/Linux [303 MB]
- - - -

Mac [298 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
There's a femdom tag........I hope there's no hardcore femdom or least 100% avoidable.
Btw how's MC personality?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
June 14, 2024
New game version Ep8 part 1 is out.

But seems this release has some bugs (replay is crashing)
I check it again and try to fix that issue on my own,
but probably better wait for the next, fixed game version.
=====================================
och, my.... so we'll wait...(im)patiently...for the fix

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
och, my.... so we'll wait...(im)patiently...for the fix
Seems I've found the issue, the replay preview images for the new scenes are missing. I'll try to add some myself, should actually be doable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
GreeboGames

Is thegame still like this?:

Nope. Almost nothing is.
  • You can't avoid being blackmailed by Ivy
  • You can't avoid the femdom from the head teacher
  • You can't avoid having your dick sucked by some random camwhore
  • You can't avoid taking sexual pictures of the aunt/Skylar (she has an OF or something like that)
  • You can't avoid the girlfriend deciding to bring in Amelia because your relationship has gotten "stale"

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have a question: will this game be a TRUE harem, meaning ALL the LIs knows about each other and happily share, or is a FAKE harem, meaning the MC is just a cheater?

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Can tell I haven't had my monster fix lol was wondering why the gallery unlock wasn't working kept getting cant find img errors to then realise it was the bonus scenes I was trying to view which aren't in the version here.

Geist

Sep 25, 2017
Need to fix the game with the name and family relation change it seems to not work or switches back to default.
Open the script.rpy file in the /game folder.
You can set the Defaults to the names and relationships you want. It's pretty much at the top of the file, so easily accessed to change them.
I tried just deleting the Defaults segment entirely, but it breaks the game later due to the python scripts that I have no interest in messing with.

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Finally sex with the sister now the only thing missing is Mc's delicious and hot mom and her delicious aunt

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Made a Mod with gallery/replay unlock, renaming and resetting the relationships,
choice hints/WT ( but not really needed) + some more game settings.
I have no idea what goes into modding this game, but is there any way to smooth out the dialog when the game chooses to call people by their names vs their titles you assign?

As it reads it makes sense in the mod, like it reads Emma, your sister. But when its called back in dialog it doesnt read properly.

To get the dialog right the name needs to be "my sister" which just looks stupid when they are now called "My Sister" for everything.

To get the moms dialog right it needs to just be "mom"

1718460256583.png
1718460333376.png

Like this should really just be her name, like when I talk to my sister I dont call her Sister.

And its weird that these call for titles and not her name like the GF's shows Luna and not just Girlfriend

1718460426535.png

Reactions: Darkcroxz
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes