2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Nope. Almost nothing is.
  • You can't avoid being blackmailed by Ivy
  • You can't avoid the femdom from the head teacher
  • You can't avoid having your dick sucked by some random camwhore
  • You can't avoid taking sexual pictures of the aunt/Skylar (she has an OF or something like that)
  • You can't avoid the girlfriend deciding to bring in Amelia because your relationship has gotten "stale"
Sigh yeah the game is on tracks of x route, the lad has a girl he loves then the game is like oh lets not make any choices , the routes and girls he gets mixed up with = good lord man , the no choices and forced routes = run away man

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Man, the principal seems a bit crazy I hope the mc doesn't have any pet rabbits. :LOL: Also all the girls nipples seem to be painted on. :unsure:
Will the Miss Jones content remain behind a paywall indefinitely?

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Episode 3 Part 2 is almost ready to go for BETA. I have a little bit of writing to do to finish the in-game day off, and then it'll all be pretty much ready for testing. I'm hoping to have this part released before the end of the week!

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Episode 3 Part 2 is almost ready to go for BETA. I have a little bit of writing to do to finish the in-game day off, and then it'll all be pretty much ready for testing. I'm hoping to have this part released before the end of the week!
I like the game thus far, :)

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Episode 3 Part 2 of University Days is out NOW.

P2 introduces the end of the 3rd in-game day, and Episode 4 is what I'll be working on from now-on.

Some of the extra gallery images in this version I have put a lot of work into in terms of lighting and post. Let me know what you think once you check those out!

The BETA and Early release versions also include a Halloween themed bonus scene with Ivy and it's really not one you want to miss if she's one of your favorite's from the series. These tiers also still have access to the previous bonus scene & future bonus scenes to come.

What's new?
+ New animations
+ 1 Bonus scene
+ 321 New renders
+ 9 New gallery images
+ Fixed a bug with some UI not displaying correctly
+ New music & Sound effects

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3137826
It appears most people either like or don't mind avoidable NTR. So what did dev decide after this??
Any plans for NTR have been removed, the scene from the demo has also been changed
Yeah it's about 3x longer than the original demo in terms of content, with a couple of changes to the content that was shown in the demo too

Nah if I've said it won't be in, it won't be in - The polls will likely be 2-3 options for where people would like the direction of the game to go, but won't change major things such as fetishes, etc. NTR/Rape, etc will not be in the game

Is this referring to the pauses that are mostly on black screens / when a sound effect is playing? If so it's the only way I could find to keep the sound effects within the set render that they were intended for, but it can still be skipped by pressing CTRL

If anyone has a better way of doing this I'd be open to change it

I've made it so an IC patch should be super easy to make, I'll try and get around to it shortly if no-one does it beforehand :)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Oh so they totally disregarded the poll results and removed ntr despite 70% of players were cool with it. Welp, as long as that's the devs vision. I just hope they were not harassed into doing it or simply bought off by some vanilla stan. Good luck (y)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes