Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
University Days [S1: Ep. 8 P2] [GREEBO] - Compressed

Win/Linux [322 MB]
- - - -

Mac [317 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Dev must be a shonen ecchi anime writer the way he made the MC not follow his mom by her own suggestion after just grinding bottomless on each other.

Such a hot scene ended abruptly, hope he makes up for it later.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
is this the game that hides all the sex scenes behind a paywall?
not sure I know some extra scenes or something were last I played. I just recall last time I played everything was pretty much forced. Unsure if the pay wall stuff was actually stuff part of the story or what.

twisted5572

May 12, 2018
how to fix the error codes during every landlady/roomate dialogue option. beeen having this problem for the past 3 updates. and idk where to put the extra files in the game folder to make it work
I have been having this same issue for the same amount of time and nobody else is addressing it. This update still has the same problems..

SomeIndolence

Jul 29, 2020
this game made me really hammer home that I'm not that into sex every other scene, what is the tag for a little more slow burn?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [S1-Ep8-P2] Unoffficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 318mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Eyeris

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
not sure I know some extra scenes or something were last I played. I just recall last time I played everything was pretty much forced. Unsure if the pay wall stuff was actually stuff part of the story or what.
Hey des are there finally choices on who the mc bangs or is the game still basically a kinetic novel?

Edit - Never mind I just checked the steam store, and it says its kinetic.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
d8099-3.png

Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd create a quick update post as I've made some minor changes to the Patreon today that are worth sharing.
First of all, the about page has been made more up-to-date with the current version of the game, more previews have been added, the trailer has been added along with other external links.

New Tier
In other news, I've also brought back a tier I used to have that people seemed to like in the past. The Photographer tier.
This new tier will see it's subscribers receive a 4K render featuring a character of their choice each month. With this, you decide everything - the character, location, the scenario, their clothing (or lack of), etc. Some of these may also feature as gallery images in the main game (downscaled from 4K).

That's all for now. I have another Episode 9 preview releasing tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Sayonara for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wuhasy and fred9320

Xedd_M

Aug 24, 2019
Artwork looks great. Very disappointed in the story. Jumps all over without rhyme or reason. Disjoined without a transition. Not sure what Dev is trying to accomplish, but until the story has better flow, I find it unplayable.

Reactions: CriticalDecision
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes