buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
To be honest, I personally am anxiously waiting for those sex scenes with Scarlet. There's been a lot of teasing, back and forth and blue-balling with her already... all the waiting for that slutty, milfy pussy is becuming unbearable.:cry:
I'm only interested in MILFs. :cry: :cry:

Reactions: Ara-sH

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Is this good?
in my opinion not it's one of the worst ones ive played. but it's so bad it can be enjoyable if you are one of those people that can find enjoyment out of bad things or just play something crappy once in awhile for fun for the hell of it and not take it serious. Then it can be okay.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UniversityDays-S1EP9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What's up with those "Not available" Graduate+ bonus scenes ? Are those paid patreon versions or something ?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
in my opinion not it's one of the worst ones ive played. but it's so bad it can be enjoyable if you are one of those people that can find enjoyment out of bad things or just play something crappy once in awhile for fun for the hell of it and not take it serious. Then it can be okay.
I've come to the conclusion that this DEV is an enemy of entertainment; they decided not to include achievements in this game on the Steam version. At least I would have had some fun with that.

But not everything is bad in this game; this brunette here is the best thing about it.

1725413238366.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i can't remember the name of the landlady of the mc, if she was his mom or aunt or whatever. but the game name for her is NONE??? what the actual fuck?

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
Meh, threw this together...

University Days Unofficial Fan Taboo Improvement Patch v1.1
(For UniDays v0.90NB)

- This is a simple text replacement patch just drop it in the "game" subfolder. It shouldn't break future versions, but it won't change anything added past current versions content.
- Always call the Landlady by her title (ie "Mom") instead of her name, and her sister as "title + name".
- Case correction for when titles are used as proper nouns or not. (ie addressing landlady as "Mom" vs "my mom"). Note: The patch does not change the case of the roommate's title so you should just type the word "sister" in lower case when asked and it will be correct.
- Maddie is referred to as your cousin (for some reason there was no relationship variable for her)
- Minor increase in taboo dialogue.
- Corrections of some of the worst Engrish and spelling/grammar/etc.
- Correction of wrong character variable being used a few times ie Maddie calling her mom by the same title that you use for her. And your mom using the wrong name for her friend when she shows up at the door one time.

That said, patch still isn't able to do much about the story's lack of taboo feel, with the fast speed/willingness for some characters to want to jump each other without much explanation/hesitation if they're related.

As always with my fan patches, let me know if I missed anything, or broke anything...
ipatch is not really an improvement becouse its only a one way thing, they will still refers you by name

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes