parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
When they upload the game, 3 months have already passed and tomorrow September starts.

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
Atleast make it be 1 or maybe 2 if 1 is a smaller Version behind... but 3 FCKN VERSIONS? srsly?

Also why are all downloads only on Mega? Mega sucks!

Reactions: 9alwa

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityKing-R6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
bro it's free
Euchh but ye also true.

Still. I dunno if others complain or not, but i think 3 is too much 1 is already high enough.
Most devs don't even decide by version but by time like for example: 1 Week after Beta for Tier1 and 2 Weeks for Free after release.
Like Breadman from Demon Deals.

Everyone can atleast be on the same State before next release AND it wouldn't be determined by your time to update but rather by passed time. People who want to and can support will Sub anyway.

Hope u can rethink about the way of Releases. Time passed since Release>Version's Released!

Amazing Game tho! But u forgot to put roxcorruption in: script.rpy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daskapitall

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Amazing Game tho! But u forgot to put roxcorruption in: script.rpy
Cheers. This is fixed in R7 iirc.

Hope u can rethink about the way of Releases. Time passed since Release>Version's Released!

It's more to be fairer to Steam purchasers. It wouldn't make sense for Steam to be on R6 but have the public build be R8, for example.

Either way, a lot of devs work in 3 month cycles, so the public build is just every 3 months.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Cheers. This is fixed in R7 iirc.
I don't mind the public version being a few versions behind the patreon releases. It make sense to reward your supporters and give people more incentive to subscribe. But if you intentionally release a buggy public version thats a complete different story.

I mean srsly you know R6 is bugged and you know how to fix it yet you choose not to? Then you expect people to play a buggy game and decided to support you like just how does this even make sense...

Reactions: Xegrid and Socko55
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes