Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Hmm unlucky that this got the NTR-Tag. Gonna skip this one
I started playing because the NTR tag was added,. so dont worry, I'll fill in your spot. Won't make a difference.

The questlog text doesn't get updated between versions. I'm still looking to implement a fix.
NTR will be added to the game or it's just a new tag because of that one scene?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Pimping NTR is planned.
NTR will be pimping, essentially.
*Sighs* And just when I was starting to think things were finally becuming interesting. Not the kinda "interesting" I had in mind, but I'll stick around for a few updates to see how things unfold and how ppl react to the supposedly 'preventable' stuff you add in a story like this, where adding that type of content wasn't necessary IMHO, but you the dev... do whatever you consider it's best for the game and your fans.

Just hope you know what you doing and how to keep things spicy and interesting storywise and calm around here. Just sayin'.

Reactions: rKnight and MixQQ

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Could you do someting about the names. Like asking in the beginning if you want to change them, because I keep clicking everytime a name shows up

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I don't understand, is the NTR only in the intro or will it continue in the following updates?
Well originally there was a blowjob scene happening in the washroom stall next to where MC was. But the scene altered with the girl just being on her knee's in front of the guy...if player decided to peek and take a picture of them doing the BJ (its a choice to stay or just leave the washroom).

At least that was one of the scenes that caused an issue in the forms. Though I could be wrong...as I didn't finish playing this title.

Regards.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Probably will wait on more Debra content instead of just a sleep scene, most likely will wait until more content is added for her period. I hate when there is slow burn with the moms in games and not the sisters, not saying it has to be rushed but the sisters get more content overall than the MILF does in the long run.

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
is it possible the sister storyline is not progressing? Besides that the graphics are nice but it is a little grindy to get love and corruption (not even sure if this changes anything in the story so far i have not seen changes related to corruption). Also spoiler is something supposed to happen if you let that 1 girl stay at your place? as i have not seen her anymore since.

macaco2000

Jan 17, 2019
is it possible the sister storyline is not progressing? Besides that the graphics are nice but it is a little grindy to get love and corruption (not even sure if this changes anything in the story so far i have not seen changes related to corruption). Also spoiler is something supposed to happen if you let that 1 girl stay at your place? as i have not seen her anymore since.
The question is: how to corrupt the sister?

macaco2000

Jan 17, 2019
Buy wine, give to mom, go to haley room in the evening, join, whip out.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes