youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UniversityKing-R9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
for quest 'Lounge Lament' I cant find anyone at the uni lounge at early mornings. Any help?

and I'm guessing 'Special delivery' and 'Tutoring' are repeatable quests as I can't get any progress after a while

Juggernaut03

Apr 21, 2022
for quest 'Lounge Lament' I cant find anyone at the uni lounge at early mornings. Any help?

and I'm guessing 'Special delivery' and 'Tutoring' are repeatable quests as I can't get any progress after a while
i forgotten what exactly day, but just try repeatedly on early morning in lounge. there was gracie sitting on the sofa.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Lol. Just keep tutoring her daughter and talk to her and there will be a option where mc will make her to convince him to keep coming back and you can pick bj or titjob.
Idk if I needed to start a new game or something because I got her daughter to max grade and nothing happened. The best I got was her to show her tits.

Edit: turns out i downloaded an old version. they didnt update the links.

Last edited:

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
So the Haley and Dad quest ends after you talk to her about him during the evening event ? I dont get where i should ask her or get the information about her being effected by Dad leaving

Reactions: olololo1234

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
I hope that you get to keep going with Debra in Boneyfans all over the house and join her in shower. This game is amazing and Debra is unreal. Amazing job chinaman. Please keep the Debra updates coming.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Well originally there was a blowjob scene happening in the washroom stall next to where MC was. But the scene altered with the girl just being on her knee's in front of the guy...if player decided to peek and take a picture of them doing the BJ (its a choice to stay or just leave the washroom).

At least that was one of the scenes that caused an issue in the forms. Though I could be wrong...as I didn't finish playing this title.

Regards.
Question, because this is my first trip into this thread

Who's the girl doing the blowjob? Is she a love interest to the MC, or were the people mad for the "literally any male character that isn't the MC getting any sort of action is NTR!" crowd

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Question, because this is my first trip into this thread

Who's the girl doing the blowjob? Is she a love interest to the MC, or were the people mad for the "literally any male character that isn't the MC getting any sort of action is NTR!" crowd
That girl acts like a rich entitled bitch...until MC is offered to tutor's her for coin. Then I guess she changes...and I believe she could become a love interest. And the guy who is in washroom is her is her bf.

But I stopped playing this title, the sandbox content didn't interest me (I totally disliked SB). Sorry, I'm really no help shortly after that scene.

Regards,

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes