save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Sorry for asking but is your avatar from Avalon, maybe another game or you made it?
It made me curious and have to ask about it
Yes, it's from the very last sex scene in Avalon. It was very well done, so if you have not played it yet then you should.

Reactions: Infrenom

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
How long from the time that proofreading begins does it take for updates to release usually?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
How long from the time that proofreading begins does it take for updates to release usually?
You really suppose there is an exact way it usually works? It's just that we've always been waiting for updates by the end of every next month or a little later if some unexpected things happen. That's a purely technical issue so you are just to keep waiting...

I don't know how long it will take, but as soon as I receive the edited files I'll release this version in early access

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
v0.9.5 just dropped!

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.5
  • MAC - |
  • Android (Will be added later)
Update patch to v0.9.5 (Install this patch only on v0.9.0 Basic or v0.9.0 Extended):
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: |
Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 24-48 hours)
As I wrote earlier, because of the equal number of votes in the , I had to choose the chracter for the second event myself. I chose event with Rachel in her classroom. The first event will be with Sara (she won the poll).
  • About 800 renders and 5 animations (+ 75 renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • 2 events with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 party events with Nikki
  • 1 party event with Ashley (bad girl path) + 1 more event with her (good girl path)
  • 2 party events with Ivy
  • small party event with Eric
  • small party event with Vlad
  • some dialogues and scenes with cameo characters (and with minor ones)
3) Minor changes:
  • Some little changes and improvements in scripts from previous updates

Eren1818282

Nov 20, 2021
Why the patch automatically start with laying on bed with Sara? I didn't even go with her path. Is this a glitch?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.5 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.39GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.39GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.3GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Notice: Use below Fix #3 if you have my repack v0.9.0 Basic/Extended (not sure why dev said this cant be used on v0.9.5 :unsure:), for more info go here.
v0.9.5 Basic Fix #3 (MyRepack-YAC) = /

Notice: Use below link if you have my previous repack (v0.9.0 Basic/Extended or v0.9.5 Basic), you can find it here.
Update Only v0.9.5 Extended (MyRepack-YAC) = /

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.9.5 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can the MC avoid girls except for one girl, for example, only Carol, only Rachel, or only Rose in the game?? Or will there be a harem path??
Yes, you can avoid all girls. There is no perfect harem because pursuing some girls can block others.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Why the patch automatically start with laying on bed with Sara? I didn't even go with her path. Is this a glitch?
That's interesting. This may have something to do with the automatic rollback that occurs when you change the game files. Can you send me your save file?
Can the MC avoid girls except for one girl, for example, only Carol, only Rachel, or only Rose in the game?? Or will there be a harem path??
The game doesn't force you to date more than one girl. At least I don't remember adding such conditions to any story or branch. But if you're dating only one girl, the richness of the whole story will be pretty weak.
Yes, you can avoid all girls. There is no perfect harem because pursuing some girls can block others.
At the moment, you can date all the main characters in one playthrough. You should also have no problem with the secondary girls in this case (Kim, Sasha, Nikki). But it will be quite difficult if you don't use walkthrough or mods/cheats.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
was googling differences between extended and basic version and seems extended version has some extra non canon scenes.
My question would be how long usually it takes after basic version for extended version to get released? Kinda want to try it out but probably would be smarter to try out full experience (extended version)?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
tldr, 0.95 means its close to the end?
Not even close.
Not everything has to end at 1.

My question would be how long usually it takes after basic version for extended version to get released?
Usually a couple of days up to a week.
But as you said, the extended content has nothing to do with the main story, although some scenes would fit in well.

Reactions: Okyturi

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
was googling differences between extended and basic version and seems extended version has some extra non canon scenes.
My question would be how long usually it takes after basic version for extended version to get released? Kinda want to try it out but probably would be smarter to try out full experience (extended version)?
Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 24-48 hours)

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
If I ignored Ashley ...... , why do I have to watch dialogues about how she sucks dicks or how she likes "milk"?, WDF!, that's hilarious :ROFLMAO: and disgusting :sick:!

• Wow
Reactions: acondo and Kond
4.30 star(s) 192 Votes