UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for the kind words. The short answer is to see here I just posted. I purposely built the hardest way to update to v0.9.5E just to prove that once the mod is hooked in you're good to go. Further updates coming but I won't be much longer.
Thank you for such a comprehensive answer! Very much appreciated.

Rukon

Jul 10, 2020
Is this game about to be completed (as in, version 1.0 is the first complete version) and I'm better off just waiting for that, or is this getting many more updates and a good point to jump in?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those who insist on experiencing a VN that's best served on large screens connected to a proper setup (yes, you mobile VN oddballs out there), a small little gift to help you with SanchoMod can be found here. It's fixed in size, I have to finish this mod update so it's nothing too clever. Regards.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is this game about to be completed (as in, version 1.0 is the first complete version) and I'm better off just waiting for that, or is this getting many more updates and a good point to jump in?
There will be plenty more updates to come! Come on in. The water is fine.

Reactions: otto82

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why I can't load from v 0.9.0 Extended?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on bud. You're trying to load a modded save without the mod. Either wait a bit longer for me to finish the update or use the little file in the mod's OP in the spoiler "Uninstall". See post here for more details if needed.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nice game some kind of BAD clone nut with the opposite attitude towards the fraternities!
I have started this game and it's cool but i have some questions, why the girls seem to fall for that guy, he's not ugly but well he's certainly not handsome and a bit skinny. That makes the game look weird because we can't really believe in this.
And a second question, why all those girls want to crush his balls, even in his dreams they tend to squeeze them :ROFLMAO:
If right at the beginning of the game all girls want to smash his balls, my god what will be left of them at the end, they will hang down to his knees and he will need a wheelbarrow to carry them around
images.jpg

Reactions: ann87ra

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Ok, the game is good, but I have the impression now I'm playing another game. The first girlfriend (name ?) disappeared, the investigation idem, Roxy story is ok, the blonde girl didn' t became a HOT girl (shame) and in this chapter Her should be the girl in the bedroom banged !
I don't know what's happening and I can't follow the flow the story :confused:
Just like a few other similar school-based games, stories get dragged on for too long and lost their way, twisted up their own arses because there's a need to have some cliffhanger in each update.

What's left here is a Roxy story and then some other stuff happened I guess.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I downloaded the upgrade patch 0.9.0->0.9.5 (I'm not shure if this is the cause) and at the party when I look at the phone it doesn't work properly. I can open it to see Carol's and Ash's messages, but the phone freezes at that point, not opening Ash's photo of the bikini, not closing after that, it opens Carol's photo but doesn't closes either. So something is off with the phone.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
So ashley turns out to be a whore if u don't focus on her, or even if u focus?, can't rly tell the other time the door she comes out of is just closed.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DreamNow Good morning. Minor event loop bug found while I'm finishing up the last portions of the mod:

Choice: Go with Nikki / Stay Here

"Stay Here" needs a flag set (e.g. freeroam4_nikki2) so that it can be conditioned logically to prevent looping.
I've been putting in long hours so I hope that's clear enough with my yammering. Regards.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Come on bud. You're trying to load a modded save without the mod. Either wait a bit longer for me to finish the update or use the little file in the mod's OP in the spoiler "Uninstall". See post here for more details if needed.
I had no problem loading from 0.9.0 extended to 0.9.5 extended and I used the mod in last version, but not in this one
edit:: no error or bugs. only thing missing was some gallery i had unlocked before, but now without mod they were locked, but other than that it was no problem to load from last and play it through

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had no problem loading from 0.9.0 extended to 0.9.5 extended and I used the mod in last version, but not in this one
edit:: no error or bugs. only thing missing was some gallery i had unlocked before, but now without mod they were locked, but other than that it was no problem to load from last and play it through
Well, if you would have waited a couple more minutes.... something NEW is coming.... :cool:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just advised Patrons of a further patch to the game. Hopefully this sees a resolution to many of the issues that people have been having.

Unlocked
[General Release] University of Problems v0.9.5
Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
In this update, there may be errors when loading saves made in v0.9.0. So far, I don't have enough feedback from players to finally solve this problem. So if you come across the fact that your saves do not load, then I recommend trying to use the saves made in v0.8.5.
  • (Thanks to DarkAssassin)
Update patch to v0.9.5 (Install this patch only on v0.9.0 Basic or v0.9.0 Extended):
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
  • About 800 renders and 5 animations (+ 75 renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • 2 events with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 party events with Nikki
  • 1 party event with Ashley (bad girl path) + 1 more event with her (good girl path)
  • 2 party events with Ivy
  • small party event with Eric
  • small party event with Vlad
  • some dialogues and scenes with cameo characters (and with minor ones)
3) Minor changes:
  • Some little changes and improvements in scripts from previous updates

Rexana

Sep 17, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.5 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.39GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.39GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.3GB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Notice: Use below link if you have my previous repack (v0.9.0 Basic/Extended or v0.9.5 Basic), you can find it here.
Update Only v0.9.5 Extended (MyRepack-YAC) = WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.9.5 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

The PVU pics app in mobile doesn't open in the compressed version. No pics are therefore available for viewing. Also bio in replay on main screen doesn't show all options

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 192 Votes