tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
At the moment the Dev has put all Patreon posts open for all to see, but the posts in June will revert to being for Patrons only. To make it easier for al to see the latest Dev update, here it is. :) There are also due to be a few sneak peeks at the new v0.9.5 in the next few days.

[News] Dev's blog #48
Hey there!
If you are new here or just not up to date with the latest news, I highly recommend reading these previous Dev's blogs: -> -> ->
I'm almost done developing the Basic version of the next update. I'll publish a "Sneak peek" and "Lewd sneak peeks" posts for v0.9.5 in the next few days.
Ashley and Rachel won the poll about additional events, so they both got one additional event in v0.9.5.
1) The following events are written:
  • 2 events with Rachel
  • event with Sara
  • 2 party events with Nikki
  • 1 party event with Ashley (bad girl path) + 1 more event with her (good girl path)
  • 2 party events with Ivy
  • small party event with Eric
  • small party event with Vlad
  • some dialogues and scenes with cameo characters
Unfortunately I had to postpone the event with Carol I wrote about in a previous news post for future updates. The reason is that there were two winners in the - Ashley and Rachel. This added a bit of work for me, so version 0.9.5 will be without Carol.
Other than that, I've done everything I planned in v0.9.5.
Although in my opinion, the main event of v0.9.5 (the sorority party) could have been made even more intense and varied. But the development of the current update already took too much time.
2) Renders and animations:
About ~660 renders and 5 animations are ready
At this point, I have about 70-100 more renders to do. Hopefully I can get this done in the next 3-4 days.
After that, I'll spend some more time testing the new version before sending it in for proofreading. I don't know how long time all this work will take, but I'll do my best to publish v0.9.5 Basic by the end of May.
The Extended version will be publish a little later. But even if I can't do it before June 1 you have nothing to worry about because the billing pause will be expanded for June (see more about it below).
  • In a , I warned you that development is going at a much slower pace than usual at the moment. I also mentioned that because of this the 0.9.5 and 1.0.0 versions will take about 1.5 - 2 months to develop of each of them. So most likely v1.0.0 will be released only in the mid/late July. Due to that, I don't see the point of resuming payments in June.
  • As I , I would like to give all patrons who have stayed with me all this time a small gift in the form of a free update.
    Since I'm not sure that the Extended version and General release will be published in May, it made sense to expand the pause in payments for the next month so that everyone would have time to download v0.9.5 before the next payment cycle.
For now, I don't know how things will be in the future, how my work mode and productivity will change, and if I'll ever be able to go back to my previous game development pace.
So I don't make any empty promises now. Just will keep you informed as I go along.
About availability of Patreon content in June:
  • The dev's blogs and news will be available to all visitors, not just to patrons;
  • All March / April / May / June custom renders and wallpapers will be available to all patrons in maximum resolution (4k). Also, all patrons will be able to vote in polls about girls for custom renders (usually such polls available for patrons with a $20+ tier)
  • All patrons will have access to vote in the poll about the additional events for v1.0.0 (usually such polls available to patrons with a $5+ tier)
BUT!
  • Sneak peeks for v0.9.5 - v1.0.0 will be available only to patrons with a $5+ tiers
  • Early access and the official walkthrough for v0.9.5 - v1.0.0 will be available only to patrons with a $10+ tiers
  • The v0.9.5 - v1.0.0 Extended will be available only to patrons with a $20+ tiers
  • Voting for characters for extra events and extra sneak peeks for v0.9.5 - v1.0.0 will be available only to patrons with a $50+ tiers
2) About the remake
Over the past month, I have completely stopped working on the remake of the beginning of the game and focused on development the 0.9.5 update.
Maybe I'll spend some time on the remake in June.
Dream Now

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I've been a little outside of this game for a while due to laziness (even if I followed many of the earliest releases since 0.1), as well the excess of work for some reason made me forget about it, but already had a great impression of this dev. I got sad after seeing the on-hold returning here, but after reading his dev-blog I reencourage people to support this dev. His work-ethic is outstanding.

Hope you had an well earned rest, and good luck of future endeavours.

Reactions: DreamNow

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
There is some ballbusting scenes?
that depends what causes your balls to burst... if you cant handle an well written story with a bunch of girls with an attitude, explicit nudity and consensual sex displayed in professional rendered 3D graphics the game is not for you. In other words: you can fap to the game, but is the wrong game if you are looking for a quick fap.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys just out of curiosity, I know the Dev mentioned some kind of harem 'ending' is possible, just wanted to know since its been a while since I last played, if there are any negative consequences from dating Carol, Rachel, Sara and Roxy? The others seem more like side girls/friends with benefits...I like Yuki too, but not her obsession with Carol. I don't get just how greedy the MC is, trying to push Yuki to chase after Carol...I feel like this idiot is actively trying to NTR himself just for the chance to make a threesome happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Hey guys just out of curiosity, I know the Dev mentioned some kind of harem 'ending' is possible, just wanted to know since its been a while since I last played, if there are any negative consequences from dating Carol, Rachel, Sara and Roxy? The others seem more like side girls/friends with benefits...I like Yuki too, but not her obsession with Carol. I don't get how more greedy the MC is trying to push Yuki to chase after Carol...I feel like this idiot is actively trying to NTR himself just for the chance to make a threesome happen.
Hey, in short, so far you feel free to follow the CHEAT 'EM ALL path without putting yourself at risk of running into trouble or something like that so you make the most of it.

And yeah, apart from their solo branches the harem roure will be an option for those who are into polyamory. Bedides, there will be at least 4 threesome/throuple options offered to the gamers.

You can't even imagine how many different playthroughs I have at the momento_O

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey, in short, so far you feel free to follow the CHEAT 'EM ALL path without putting yourself at risk of running into trouble or something like that so you make the most of it.

And yeah, apart from their solo branches the harem roure will be an option for those who are into polyamory. Bedides, there will be at least 4 threesome/throuple options offered to the gamers.

You can't even imagine how many different playthroughs I have at the momento_O
Yeah it had been over a year since I had last played and if I was starting over I might be more hesitant to go the manwhore route, not to mention finding myself currently in romantic relationships with Carol, Rachel, Sara and Roxy. For the moment, it seems quite the stroke of luck they have not run into each other while I was with one of them...that would be awkward at best.

I was just wondering if we were being given the green light to go after whoever we want and then have to choose specific endings with certain throuple (guessing Yuki + Carol will be at least one option) or mini-harem endings. Somehow I doubt we'll actually find ourselves with the option to have a major harem consisting of ALL the LIs. Well, in the meantime, I guess I'll just ride out dating the LIs I already mentioned above and see how long that lasts. Ordinarily I'd be more sympathetic to Yuki, but its kind of messed up we are friends with her and yet she has no guilt trying to take back her ex-lover from a 'friend'. The last thing I want is a repeat of Josy/Maya from BaDiK all over again.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yeah it had been over a year since I had last played and if I was starting over I might be more hesitant to go the manwhore route, not to mention finding myself currently in romantic relationships with Carol, Rachel, Sara and Roxy. For the moment, it seems quite the stroke of luck they have not run into each other while I was with one of them...that would be awkward at best.

I was just wondering if we were being given the green light to go after whoever we want and then have to choose specific endings with certain throuple (guessing Yuki + Carol will be at least one option) or mini-harem endings. Somehow I doubt we'll actually find ourselves with the option to have a major harem consisting of ALL the LIs. Well, in the meantime, I guess I'll just ride out dating the LIs I already mentioned above and see how long that lasts. Ordinarily I'd be more sympathetic to Yuki, but its kind of messed up we are friends with her and yet she has no guilt trying to take back her ex-lover from a 'friend'. The last thing I want is a repeat of Josy/Maya from BaDiK all over again.
Get you. But at least at the moment, you don't worry about anything at all and play your inseminator role openly since those situations in which your cheating would be revealed simply haven't been created yet. Except for a few moments when in his thoughts the MC expresses his concerns about everything happening in his life.

In any case, if Dream Now has his health (both mental and physical) and desire enough to continue his project, there are a lot of alternative options we can try in the future. But for now we are to establish links and strengthen all our relationships with every single character for further branching and choices to make (from official sources).

As for Yuki and most likely Ashley, they're supposed to be our LIs with their solo romantic storylines I guess. Idk about the other girls (Nikki, Kimberly), but these definitely can't be left out of account.

Anyway, have some fun and good luck(y)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This and College Kings, am I supposed to pretend that I'm not dating the same character with different wigs? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes