Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
No harem, cheating or multiple endings, So is there any downsides to sleeping with several woman? I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I start

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No harem, cheating or multiple endings, So is there any downsides to sleeping with several woman? I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I start
At the moment everything is going towards the harem. more precisely, are still looking for a separate mini-harem of each two or three women separately... so far no consequences. you can also be with one if you want or create separate harems, what will happen in the future we can’t guess yet

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Pretty much what MAGO-DAG said, but they did leave out one thing. There is a sex scene you can have with a sorority girl later on in the game and according to the walkthrough (which I recommend using), it can end your relationship with three of the girls. If I'm correct, as of right now, that's the only sex scene that can actually have consequences.

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Pretty much what MAGO-DAG said, but they did leave out one thing. There is a sex scene you can have with a sorority girl later on in the game and according to the walkthrough (which I recommend using), it can end your relationship with three of the girls. If I'm correct, as of right now, that's the only sex scene that can actually have consequences.
having sex wit no consequence probably is a downside of the game. it looks like most of the girls love MC with no reason.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
having sex wit no consequence probably is a downside of the game. it looks like most of the girls love MC with no reason.
Yeaaaaah, the writing is pretty questionable. I have more of a problem with the lack of interaction between Carol's "friend" group than I do their reasons for falling for the MC. The fact that they're all such close friends and dorming with each other, it's insane that not a single one of them have said anything about seeing the MC. I think Ashley knows you're seeing Sara when you start her "lessons", but I could be mistaken. It becomes even more obvious how much of a problem that is when you replay the game and pay extra attention. If I'm correct, the ONLY time you see all of them together is when you meet them for the first time. Outside of their respective duos (Sara and Ashley, Carol and Yuki), there is very minimal interaction between the group. I mean, is Sara even seen on the screen with Carol after you meet her for the first time? I don't think so, but if I'm wrong, I'd love for someone to correct me.

Reactions: HongTeaPot
Oct 10, 2022
Yeaaaaah, the writing is pretty questionable. I have more of a problem with the lack of interaction between Carol's "friend" group than I do their reasons for falling for the MC. The fact that they're all such close friends and dorming with each other, it's insane that not a single one of them have said anything about seeing the MC. I think Ashley knows you're seeing Sara when you start her "lessons", but I could be mistaken. It becomes even more obvious how much of a problem that is when you replay the game and pay extra attention. If I'm correct, the ONLY time you see all of them together is when you meet them for the first time. Outside of their respective duos (Sara and Ashley, Carol and Yuki), there is very minimal interaction between the group. I mean, is Sara even seen on the screen with Carol after you meet her for the first time? I don't think so, but if I'm wrong, I'd love for someone to correct me.
There is an explanation in the game for each one albeit usually a weak one. Basically, none of the LIs wanna go public with their relationship for personal reasons. Carol does not go public because of her past relationship with Yuki, same goes for Yuki. Sara does not go public because her last bf turned her life upside down, so she does not wanna jinx it. Btw, Ashley knows about it. Rachel does not want to do it because teacher&student thing. Roxy does not want to do it, at least at the school because of Natalie. Ashley's reason is she and MC scheming for Ash&Sara&MC throuple. If you don't choose throuple path you need to give up one of them.

Edit: Btw, if you go for fuck outside from the inner circle, like if you accept raffle reward then Abby or the other girl (Ivy I think) make sure you suffer the consequences.

Last edited:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone. I have a question.
I played the game, but by giving up on Professor Rachel, you lose all of Rachel's relationship progress to only get 2 conversations and a scene with Nurse Emma, and that's it? Or am I the one who didn't notice anything else?
Because by letting Rachel go back to her husband I notice that I obviously lose all the scenes in the future with Rachel and in addition I only have 2 scenes with Emma.
Thanks for the replies :)

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Hi everyone. I have a question.
I played the game, but by giving up on Professor Rachel, you lose all of Rachel's relationship progress to only get 2 conversations and a scene with Nurse Emma, and that's it? Or am I the one who didn't notice anything else?
Because by letting Rachel go back to her husband I notice that I obviously lose all the scenes in the future with Rachel and in addition I only have 2 scenes with Emma.
Thanks for the replies :)
Yeah, Rachel leaves her job and moves away, I think it says, so you get no further content with her. The only reason to follow that path, which is relatively difficult to do accidentally, is to be a completionist and get that single Emma scene.

Reactions: Gagge89

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1715164545135.png

Hey there!

- ended (Rachel and Roxy are the winners)

- ended (Carol and Lexi are the winners)

Important

The Basic version of the upcoming update is all wrapped up and going through those final tweaks and tests.

As for the Extended version, it's about 35-40% cooked up.

I'm still aiming to drop the 1.4.5 update no later than May 15.

After I release the 1.4.5 update, I'll be taking a short break, . I’ll share more details in the next news post.

As for the size of 1.4.5, it didn't end up as big as I hoped, especially in terms of dialogues and visuals. I ended up putting a lot of extra time into the animations instead. Specifically, a couple for Carol's event, one for Nikki's, and one for Carol's extended event. These animations are much longer than my usual ones and were pretty complicated to create overall. But I really enjoy making that stuff and seeing the final result, so I couldn't resist giving it a try.

Speaking of animations, during my break, I plan to sharpen my skills with Blender. Until now, I've only used Daz 3D for all the animations in UOP. If you're familiar with it, you know it can be a real hassle, especially when aiming for realistic movements and detailed animations. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the quality I've managed in recent updates, but I feel like I'm hitting the limits with Daz 3D. I'm thinking of trying something more advanced to maybe take my animations up a notch. Not making any promises, but I'm hoping to incorporate Blender into my workflow at least a bit.

About the v1.4.5 update

1) Events:

Basic:

• 1 big main event with Lexi -- 100% completed
  • 1 big event with Nikki -- 100% completed
  • 1 big event with Carol (featuring Abby, and a bit of Lexi, Kim, Sasha and Alyssa) -- 100% completed
  • 1 event with Nikki and Sara -- 100% completed
  • 1 small event with Natalie -- 100% completed
  • 1 small main event (if Rachel stayed at PVU) -- 100% completed
  • 1 additional event with Roxy -- 100% completed
  • 1 additional event with Rachel -- 100% completed
Extended:

• 1 extended event with Carol -- 60% completed
  • 1 extended event with Lexi -- 0% completed
2) Renders and animations:

Basic:

• 1109 renders and 16 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:

• 35 renders and 5 animations are ready

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone...problem. I am on the path of Love with Rachel and with Sasha I have decided to accept all 3 payments.
Why isn't there at the beginning of version 1.2.0 I don't have any scene with Rachel but I directly meet Ashley who has morning cravings and go with her to the classroom?

1715261283796.png

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes